Roman

" Nikki, you ready?" I ask as I wait for Nikki outside the hotel white wooden bathroom door.

" Yeah, just give me a second."

" Alright, I will pull the car up."

" Okay."

I can feel myself grow tense as each second go by.  Today is the day I am going to ask Nikki to marry me, I am sure she will say yes... Well, I hope she says yes.

In a few long minutes of questioning and doubting myself. I see Nikki come down looking stunning as always.

I get out the car door and open it for here, once she gets me she gives me the cutest smile, giving me the signal to close it

" Roman, do you like okay?"

" No." She gives a look as if I offend her." You looking amazing."

" Your such a dork? She says giving me a kiss." But where are you taking me?"

" Well, since it's your birthday and your also a twin. I through it would be perfect to have a nice and elegant dinner with Brie, Bryan, you, and me."

" Aw, that's sweet. Are they already there?"

" Yeah."

After Nikki and pull up into the parking, we hold hands until the building. As we make our way to the hostess podium, I nod my head.

" Table for two." She says with a quirky wink. " Right this way."

" Okay, then." Nikki says as we follow her to the back room. " Roman, when we get -"

" Surprise!" Every one scream as the hostess opens up the steel door. Nikki's eyes go wide as she realizes what's going on. All her friends from High school to now are here.

" Roman, did you do this?" She asks clutching on to my right arm.

" All for you baby." She then gives me a kiss before making her way to talk to everyone. I then make my way to security, once everyone eyes are on Nikki. " Hi, I am Roman." I say shaking there hand. " Have there been any unwanted guess here?"

" Um no, sir."

" Alright, cool. I will check on the situation later."As I make my way to the empty bar, the status of it changes as I see Aliyah taking a seat. " Hey, are you okay?"

" Umm yeah... I'm fine." She says, I then see her wiping her eyes.

" Aliyah, no your not. Let talk in the hallway it's a lot quieter." I then lay my hand out for her to grab....