Nikki

I pour me a glass of orange juice in a clear glass, as I wait for Roman to come downstairs. I heard him come in around Midnight last night but didn't say anything. I didn't want to react because I didn't know what held him up.

I am the only one up since it's pretty early. So I go ahead and search the fridge. I see a few blueberries muffins in the fridge, and I couldn't help but ask who cares about the calories. As I sit down and devour the muffin, I get a private phone call. " Hello?" I answer.

" Nicole?"

" John?"

" Yes, I was calling because I noticed you left a few things in our.... the Tampa home. Do you want me to drop them off or do you wanna Pick them up? I am actually a few miles from Roman, so I won't mind."

" Oh, wow, thanks you can drop them off then."

"Okay, Nicole. Love....Goodbye."
—————————————-

As I wait for John, I go ahead and dress for the day

As I wait for John, I go ahead and dress for the day. I wait on the balcony, until I see his car pull up. I make my way downstairs, before he rings the doorbell. I don't want to startle Roman or the children. I open the door to see John with two boxes labeled with my name on it.

" Hi, Nicole. Here are just the few things I found." He then pass me the box, then turn away.

" Actually, John. Do you wanna have some Coffee with me?"

" Sure, I don't have my flight for another seven hours."

" Great." I put the boxes down on the floor, and we make our way the kitchen.

" This is a really nice home, Nicole."

" Thanks."

" Is Roman home?"

" Yeah, but he is asleep."

" Oh okay."

" Why?"

" Nicole, I'm sorry to tell you this. But my friend mark was driving past the gym last night and saw Roman with another woman. He called me immediately to tell me."

" John, maybe it was a fan. Roman was with Seth, last night."

" Nicole? I don't-"

" Maybe you should leave." John and I both look up to see a furious Roman Reigns, standing in front of us.

" Oh, Good morning Roman." John says.

" I don't think heard me, get out."

" Ok. Fair game." John gets out his chair and walks towards the door. " I'll see you at Smackdown on Tuesday." Then he leaves.

I give Roman this mean bitch face, the second John leaves. " Don't give me that look. You had no right to bring your Ex-boyfriend in my home."

" I thought this was our home? Plus you keep in contact with Galina."

" Total different scenario, she is the mother of my children."

" Well, John was in my life for so many years, and I can't just cut him off."

" Well, that's why it is called a break up."

" Ok, Roman. Whatever you say, but I'm going shopping."
------------------------------------------
Author Questions: Who is wrong in this scenario?

WWE Question: What is everyone Stomping Grounds prediction?