Aliyah

I stand in the corner as I watch Roman and Nikki kiss on each other, as Monday night raw roles on. Ew! I think to myself. Like what is he doing with her?

I can't even stand to watch this anymore, Roman deserve to be with someone like me. I mean I am just a pretty, if not better looking than Nikki. I start to walk to catering, but Roman catches me. " Aliyah!" He screams as he grabs my arm.

" Hey, didn't see you there." I lie. " What's up?"

" Well, you never got to properly meet Nikki. So what time is better than the present." I look up to see Nikki starting down at me, as Roman stares at her. " So Nikki this Aliyah, and Aliyah this Nikki."

Just great I have to put my acting skills on. " OMG! I just love you and your sister Britney!"

" Do you mean Brie?"

" Yea, anyway. I just looked up to you so so much." I give the most butt kissing smile I could give, before Roman steps in.

" Well, it's almost time to go. But Nikki I will see you later?"

" Of course." she says as she gives him a kiss. " It was so nice meeting you." She says to me then walks away.

" So what do you think about Nikki?" He asks as we walk to the gorilla.

" She just so freakin... Perfect."
----------
A/N it looks like we have a new little trouble maker.