Nikki

Roman walks me to the building as our time together get shorter. " I'll see you next week." He says as we secretly hold hands as if we were Romeo and Juliet. 

" Roman, that's a whole week?" I whine.

" I know, but it's not that bad." He says giving me a bear hug. " Now, I would kiss you but Mr. Hustle loyalty and respect is walking around here." The both of give a mild laugh to his joke. " Well, I'm gonna to go, but I am counting to the minutes already."

"Alright. I'll see you soon." I wait for him to turn the corner out of my eyesight reach. Then walk into the locker room, to see Becky and Naomi.

" What's up, ladies?"

"Hey, Nikki." Becky says as gives me a hug. " Where did you go last night?"

" Umm. I went to Brie's house."

" Oh, alright. Well, I have a match with Natalya later, but let's get drinks later."

" Yeah, definitely." I say as she starts to walk out. I see Naomi out the corner of my eyes approach the door, and then lock the door. " Are you okay?"

" Are you not telling me something?" She asks as she takes a seat next to me on the bench. I stare at her intensely as I try to figure out what she knows. "Okay, let's try this again. Where were you with last e night?"

" I told you, at Brie's."

" Nicole, you don't have to lie. I'm not going to tell anybody." I still try to act dumb, as I pull off this clueless look. " Okay, well last night Roman facetime, Jimmy around midnight. They were just talking, then Roman accidentally move the camera your way. So either Brie is cheating with Roman or you and Roman are a thing?"At this point, she doesn't really leave me much option so I have to confess. A huge guilty smile comes over my face as I put my " fearless" hat on. " I knew it." She says jumping up and down. " How long have you two been seeing each other?"

"Not too long." I says as I get up to grab my water bottle out of the bag. " There was a little flirting, when he was with Galina but nothing happened. Then I ran into him at SummerSlam and we kinda just hit it off. He told me his and wife were in the process of getting a divorce, and he wanted to take me to dinner."

" that's cute. So are you and John aren't together no more?"

" Not exactly."

" So you are seeing both?"

" I wanna ends things with John, I just don't know how."

" Well, it goes like something like this. Boy Bye." We both start to laugh at her remarks.

" Yea, But it's more a emotional thing. John and I have been together for 6 plus years, and closing the door on those years is gonna hurt. And sure we've been on and off again. But it's still 6 years."

" Well, who do you enjoy more?"

" In bed?"

" No, I mean who could you see your self spending the rest of your life with?"

" I don't know."

" Nikki, you do know. And you just don't wanna answer because you're too fearful. And you have to find the answer because those 6 years will turn into 7, and it will be harder to end things. You don't wanna get older and say, I made the wrong choice.

" Alright, thanks, girl." I look at the monitor to see Becky match ending. " Well, that my signal to go, but thanks for the support."

" No problem, I'll see you later on when we meet for drinks. Nikki if you need anything, let me know." I give her a hug and head out.

-----------------------------------------------

Carmella is on my shoulders, as I get ready to rack attack her

Carmella is on my shoulders, as I get ready to rack attack her. Her body hits the floor and rolls a little. I take my time to pin her, as I raise my index finger to prove I am number one. The crowd starts to chant" Nikki! Nikki!" Which couldn't help but bring a smile to my face. I look down to see Carmella moving a little bit, then walks her way to pin her.

" 1! ... 2! .... 3." The referee count. He raises my hands to show I won.

" and the winner is Nikki-" The announcer gets cuts off when he hears John Cena music. Which is a shock to everyone including me. I roll out of the ring, to let him have this moment.

" I came out here to congratulate my beautiful girlfriend Nikki Bella!" He says in the microphone. " Now baby will you please come up here, and celebrate with me." I have no other choice but to go up to the ring." I walk up the steel steps, and stand next to him. With out warning he grabs me and start to kiss me with powerful passion of tongue. The crowd starts to cheer.

He just made my decision a whole lot easier.
__——-___
Hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day!