Roman

I wake up to a hard knock at the door. I get up immediately hoping it's not urgent. I look through the peephole to see it's Dean. This is going to be awkward. I unlock the door to let him in.

" Hey, Roman. Long time no see."

" Yeah, what's up."

" Well, Renee isn't feeling well, so do you and Seth wanna ride up to the arena together."

" Umm... Yea... Sure." This is strange, Dean and I haven't really talked since the draft. He went to Smackdown and I to raw. Plus he has been pretty distant, even though I tried to call him multiple times. Both of us walk inside the room, I hit Seth to wake him up.

" What the hell, Roman?" He says as he rubs his eyes. Then the realization of Dean standing in front of him comes to play. " Dean, what are you doing here?" He says getting up, to give him a hug.

" Nothing really just wanted to drive with you two to the arena."

" Yeah, totally. Let me just get dress."

----------------------------------------------------------
The ride was silent just the easy question like how is life and what's next? Was asked in the car. We pull into the closest available parking lot and make our way inside.

Deans walks ahead, while Seth and I walk side by side. " So what are you going to do if you see Paige?"

" I'm not sure yet, just play it cool. I'm supposed to be mad at her for ruining my fan date. What are you going to do about Nikki?"

" Just wing it."

" Well you better start winging it now, because there she is."

I look to see Nikki smiling as she goes through a cart of clothing

I look to see Nikki smiling as she goes through a cart of clothing. She stands up, to come and greet us.

" Hey, Dean." She says giving him a huge a hug, while Seth and I just watch. " How's everything?"

" There Good. How about you?"

" Fine. John and I got back together." She says out of spite because she looks at me directly when she said it.

" Oh, he is around?"

" Yeah, I'm sure he is just handling some business. Because I'm really only into businessmen." She out of spite again.

" Well, if he's around later on this evening. Maybe you, him, Renne and I can all go grab something." Dean says.

I am in complete shock of what I just heard does he like the idea of her being with John? He is just as spiteful as her then.

" Great, I'll see you later. " She then starts to walk the hall in our direction. " Bye, Seth." She says then continues to walk, just ignoring the fact that I am actually there.

" Bye." He says with a huge smile.  He waits for her to turn the corner. " She really really hates you." He says as he starts to laugh.

" Shut the fuck up."