Roman

I sit in empty arena seat, as I wait for Raw to start in matter of hours.  It's been a long 24 hours I woke up yesterday morning hearing mines and Nikki Relationship was outed. And I know I told her not to worry, but the truth is I am worried. I don't know what Galina will do or plan to do. I tried to reach her, but she won't answer.

I then see Seth coming down to the ramp to take a seat next to me. " Roman, What's happening?"

" Everything."

" I know, how is Nikki doing?"

" She's trying to be chill it's just not really working. I tried to explain to her, that it was going to come out sooner or later, but she just won't accept it."

" Wow, that is-" He stops when He sees Aliyah making her way towards us. " Trouble."

" Stop, Rollins. She not that bad."

" Hey, boys." She says taking a seat next to Rollins, as she takes a sip of her Starbucks Coffee.

" Hey, Aliyah. " Seth says and I just nod my head. " Well, I gotta go. I got a relationship to mend back together." He then gets up and walks past me.

" Something tells me he doesn't like me." Aliyah says.

" Don't take it personally, he just distant himself."

" I actually thought you were more the distant more."

" Oh really?" I say laughing.

" yeah. But I never got to ask you now that I don't you had to get back to Nikki, how did she take it?"

" I never told her I was with you."

" Roman are you ashamed of me?"

" No, I just don't wanna make Nikki angry. We are just getting our relationship back on track."

" I totally get it, which is why I think you should totally stop training me."

" Aliyah, don't worry about it. "

" Really?"

" Yeah, in fact, lets train Wednesday night."

" Thank, Roman that really cool. Now let's head backstage. I wanna show you some outfits I have so we can be the successful and most fashionable tag team."