Nikki

" He's here! He's here

" He's here! He's here." I scream at the top of lungs as I run towards the door.

" Calm down Nikki! You're going to scare Birdie." She says as she places birdie at her high chair.

Like a twin, I ignore brie and still continue to run. " Baby!" I scream as I open the door. I get on my tippy toes and start to kiss him.

" Wow, Nicole! Get a room." Bryan says as he walks past us. We just ignore him and continue to kiss outside.

" Hey, baby. I would love to continue this, but it is starting to rain. Can I come in?" He says as he parts our lips.

" Yeah, sorry." I say laughing. I watch him come in and remove his jacket. Ugh! He gets me so horny looking at those hands and those tattoos. I then recognize that he holds flowers in hands, as we walk to the table. " Those better be for me." I say in a joking tone.

" No, sorry. They are for Brie and Bryan."

Once we reach the table we see Birdie alone because Brie and Bryan have disappeared somewhere. I pick her up and bring her to Roman. " Roman, I know you never met Birdie so I want to introduce you."

" Aw! Well, aren't you just the cutest." He says as he tickles her feet. She then starts to laugh uncontrollably as her big blue eyes continue to shine. We then get interrupted when Brie walks in. " Hi, Brie. I brought these for you he says referring to the flowers,

"Aw, thanks." She says as she takes them to input them in a spear vase. " Bryan is coming he's on the phone."

" Hey, Roman! What's up, man?" Bryan says as he greets him with a bro hug.

" Nothing much, but thanks for having me over."

" Hey, sweet face who were you talking to?" Brie asks as she put Birdie in the high chair.

" Ummm... Just John. He wanted to make sure Nicole made it here safe."

At that exact moment, I felt as if my world was ending. I could only imagine how awkward his answer must have been for Roman.

Gosh, why is life so complicated?