Paige

I pace nervously in my hotel room. This is the first time I actually met Seth mother. What if she doesn't like me or even worse hates me? I met his dad multiple times, and he seems pretty chill.

I then hear a knock on my door, hoping it's Seth or my mom. I quickly run to open it, only to be disappointed. It just Roman, he quickly barges in." This better be important." I say in a demanding tone causing him to turn around and face me.

" Is Seth, back yet?" he asks me, I quickly roll my eyes.

" Why? So you can bother him about Nikki? You do realize you lost her, and you can't take that back. " I tell him. " You do also realize that you are having a major effect on her life. She missed out on Seth and my engagement party, because of you. She damaged her career over you."

"And how is that?" He asks with this sicken smirk on his face.

" Maybe if your main goal was fucking her, and you listened more. You would have heard her complain about her neck. Her neck was saveable, she could have taken some therapy and be back to new in a few weeks. But, she would have killed to be your tag team partner, because she literally adored you she would do anything for you." I look in his eyes and see him getting emotional.

" Paige, I'm sorry."

" don't apologize to me, but please leave. I've got a lot riding on today, and I can't let bullshit like this ruin that." I say pointing at the door. He follows my request, and walks out the door.