Nikki

I am about to take a sip of my hot tea until I hear a fast and loud knock on my door. " What the hell?" I ask myself. I then rush up to go get the get door. It's Seth he runs past me with bitter excitement. " Seth's what's the matter?"

" It's roman." He says taking multiple breaths between his words.

" What is wrong with him?" I ask with a concerned look.

" Nothing he is fine. It just he has a date tonight."

" okay, married couples go on dates all the time."

" You don't know?"

" Know what, Seth?"

" Look you just gotta be at the hotel restaurant by 7 tonight."

" Seth, it will be 7 in like 30 minutes, and all I have our my sweats on. I don't have enough time."

" Nicole, don't tell me you don't care. Because I saw the truest look of love and concern in your eyes, a moment ago, and not a single part of it was fake."

" Seth, did he put you up to this?"

" No. He thinks you love John, and he moved on." He says walking towards the door.

" Well, I do. But I love both of them I love Roman as a friend and John as my boyfriend. " I say, Seth, walks out my room and into the hallway. " Now I hope Roman enjoy his date, and you fix things with Paige. Good night." I then close the door before he can say anything. As soon as he closes the door, I look for my best dress. Over my dead body was Roman going on a date.