Roman

I just got off the phone with Nikki, as I start to make my way to the gorilla. We were able to find a way for our schedule for each of us to watch the kids. I'll watch them on Tuesday and she took the live events off or something like that.

For some reason, I am quite nervous. After last week incident with Aliyah, I don't know what she will do next. I don't wanna talk to creative, because it may come off as complaining or unappreciated towards a new opportunity. Plus I don't even see her around, so I can't tell her not to do anything inappropriate. Well at least into now. I see her walk up to me, with her black attire.

 I see her walk up to me, with her black attire

"Roman?!" She says as she gets even closer. " I am so glad I ran into, before our segment. I never got to properly introduce myself, but the name is Aaliyah." This time she came off charming and relatable, which caught me off guard.

" Oh, well I am Roman." I say reminding myself of my first grade self.

" I know! I know. I am just so excited to work with such an amazing athlete especially at your status. At such an early stage at my career."

" You think I am amazing."

" C'mon your Roman Freaking Reigns, you main event WrestleMania so many times I lost count. I just only hope to be as successful as you someday."

" Well, after the match I'll give you my number and we can find sometime to week to practice."

" Really?"

" Really."

" That's awesome. I'm so excited."

" No, problem. Well I guess it is our turn to air."

" Great." She gives me a fist bump then we walk out.

———————————————-
Author questions: what do y'all think about the new relationship forming between Roman and Aaliyah?