Roman

Nikki and I hold hands into the house, as if we were a married couple. It seems as if her hand trembles out of fear. " Nicole, it's fine." I Whisper into her ear, as we get further into the house interior.

As we step into the kitchen, the realtor sits in a high wooden steel stool in the kitchen item, and texts on her phone. Nicole and I stare at her for a little while, until the spirt of impatience comes over me. I cough to give the idea, that we are presences is upon her.  " Oh Shit.... Oh my, I am sorry excuse my language, I just you two scared me."

" My apologies, I am Roman and this is Nicole." Nicole let go of her my hand, hoping she wouldn't get the idea we were together.

" Nice to meet you." She shakes both of our hands. " I am the realtor for this home, Rachel Syme. Let's get started. "

------------------------------------
After almost going through, almost the whole house. There is almost one more room left to reveal.

" So, I always enjoy showing this room last, because of this where the magic happens

" So, I always enjoy showing this room last, because of this where the magic happens." She says referring to the master bedroom. " This master bedroom offers over 1000 Square feet, and a beauty renovated fireplace and two walk-in closets.

" Wow! Nicole says as she starts to drift off across the room.

" I know." Rachel says. " This is a great home for a family. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how many children do you two plan on having together?"

" With her? At least 3." Nicole stops looking at the fire place, and turn her attention straight to Rachel and I.

" But there are so many things stopping us from having kids." Nicole says, as she takes a few steps towards us.

" Like what Nicole?" I ask sarcastically. " I'm just dying to know." The tension in the room grow and it feels as if the temperature raised about 20 degrees in a matter of seconds.

" Ummm... I'm just going to give you my business card, in case you have any other questions. My other clients will be here soon, so feel free to carry on."

" Alright." I say putting the card in my back pants pocket." We will be in touch."