Roman

I open the door to see the beautiful Nikki Bella, standing in my door way with a bottle of Blossom Hill wine in hand

I open the door to see the beautiful Nikki Bella, standing in my door way with a bottle of Blossom Hill wine in hand. " I hope that is as good as it looks." I say as I follow with a quick sloppy kiss lips.

" Trust me it is." She steps in and follow me pass the fire place. " So is this where you are staying?"

" Yea, I upgrade because I knew the kids were coming, and I'm actually excited for you to meet them."

" Actually, Roman. " She says as she tries and stops me from moving." That's a huge step in our relationship."

" And?"

" Well, you don't think it too soon."

" No, not all. " I say giving her another kiss. " Kids!" I scream.

" Roman, I really-" She stops speaking when she hears the footsteps of the children come closer to us. They all appear within a minute, as our eyes rest upon each other.

" Children, I will like you to meet my new -"

" Friend!" Nikki says cutting me off as if she didn't want our secret out. " We are just friends."

" Hi, Ms. Nikki." My son says, then starts to make his way to the marble kitchen table.

" Hey, aren't you the lady from earlier?" JoJo asks Nikki as she stares with eyes of integration.

" Um -"

" No, that was almost a year ago. Now go help your brother get ready for dinner I have to show Nikki something." She follows my commands and I follow my promise.

" Wow! Roman this place is huge for a hotel room

" Wow! Roman this place is huge for a hotel room."

" I know. But for now, close your eyes, I have a surprise for you." I say as my body feels with excitement.  I grab the black gift bag covered in glitter and Nikki names on the tag. " Alright, turn around." She turns around and takes the bag from me immediately.

" What is this?"

" How about you open it, and see." I say as I watch her open the gift.

Her eyes lighten as she sees what it is. " What the hell, Roman? There is no way I can keep this." She says handing it back.

" Nicole, yes you can."

" No, I can't. Roman, who the hell just go around gifting diamond earrings and necklaces like that?"

" I do because you mean everything to me."

" Aw! But I got nothing for you."

" Don't worry about it. I just never wanna see that smile fade."