Roman

I head upstairs after seeing Tom and Nikki go. The sight of them together made me sick. I search for my room, trying my best not to get vomit. " 203?" I mumble to myself as my hand reaches out for the handle. I slide my car key in and open the door. I see Seth laying in my spear bed, I forgot I told him he could stay here. " Have you talked to Paige?"

"No. " He says studying my every move. " How much did you drink ?" He asks sitting up and walking my way.

" Just enough, to make the pain go away." I respond.

"you gotta get over her. She is with John."

" Well put yourself in my shoes, and let say it was Paige?"

" I'm not married."

" neither am I, I am in the process of a divorce." I mumble to Seth, as he is about to get in bed.

" Well-" He gets interrupted by a knock on the door. " I'll get it." He says jogging to the door. I see the hallway light spread across the room. " Hey, Nicole. How did you find me?"

" Paige sent me. I actually came over here to see if you had any more mild sleep medicine."

" Yeah, hold up." As soon as I hear him go to the bathroom, I decide to go to the door.

" Oh, this is your room?" She says when she sees me.

" Yeah. It-"

" Here, Nikki."  Seth says, as he passes her a box of sleeping pills.

" Thanks." She then turns away, and head towards her room. I know I am not in the right frame of mind, but I had to follow her.

" Nikki!" She stops walking like she wanted me to call her. I finally catch up to her, making us parallel. " How many times do I have to apologize?" I ask. She till her head down, not trying to give me eye contact.

" Roman, you don't. I'm with-"

" Do you love him?" I ask, knowing I may doubt asking her that.

" Roman... I...... Yes." She doubtful as her body shakes. " Good night, Roman. " She then kisses me on the check and goes inside her room.