Nikki

I wait at the restaurant Galina told me to meet her at, as my hearts flutter out my chest and my brain tells me I am doing the right thing. She is 15 minutes late, until I see her black high heels are just inches from seat. I take one big last gulp before she takes a seat.

" Galina-"

" I want proof, Nikki or just don't waste my time."

" Galina, why?"

" Nikki don't make me the bad guy, you slept with my husband and act like my friend. I just want you to hurt as much as you hurt me. So let starts how did it begin?"

I look down hoping at any chance it would give me an excuse to not answer, but she just stared at me. " After we were introduced as tag team partner he invited me over... And we had some wine."

" We're you intoxicated?"

" It was getting there, but he attempted to take me back to my hotel room."

" Attempted?"

" My friend took me from him before we got there then."

" Then?"

" A few days later, Sasha -"

" Wait... Nikki how desperate are you? You knew he slept with both Charlotte and Sasha and still got with him while occasionally having sex with me?" She just starts to laugh. " please Nikki go on."

" He then invited me to dinner-"

" Aw let me guess he got a super fancy dining room only for you, and that point you already was horny and he was just throwing hints of lust towards you." My face turns full of guilt because every last word was true.

I then feel a firm presence above me, I look up to see Roman standing over me as if he was my bodyguard. " Roman?" I ask. " How... did ... you.... even know?" It was like he was an answer to a prayer that never happened.

" Galina, this is over! Did you really think you could just blackmail Nikki like that?" He asks as he stands over her.

" Well Yea, I already did."

" Well think again, I talked to my lawyer and he said that this whole little scam of your is illegal and I'm sure when the judge make the choice for full custody it won't be bias towards a criminal. " He says then moving back on my side. " So if excuse me and my girlfriend are leaving."

When he said the word girlfriend I could tell it just made her blood boil. Roman then picks me up and we leave the table. " But how?" I whisper in his ear.

" I will explain in the car."