Roman

After Nikki and my bath yesterday we flew back to Florida the next day. " How did you sleep?" I ask her as we look for my car in the airport parking garage.

" Well, I was with you, so great. How about you?"

" Well, I was with me too, just joking. I slept well as well." She playful hits me in the chest. " Aw, here we are." I hit the car to unlock button, and put my suitcase in the back, as Nikki gets in the car. " So I was thinking since I have today off, let's take a drive to my hometown. "

" Do you mean Pensacola? Why?" looking at her face I can tell she is a little nervous.

" Well, I want you to meet my family, plus the kids are there."

" But Roman I'm not ready, I look horrible and all my makeup is at home."

" Nicole, baby it's fine. They are really excited to meet you."
----------------------------------------------

In a few hours, we finally arrive at my parents home

In a few hours, we finally arrive at my parents home. I park in the driveway and get out. But I look back to see Nikki still sitting in the car looking down. I release a quick sigh from my breath, and walk over to her side of the car. " Nicole?" I say as I open the door.

" Roman?" She says than quickly tries to close it, but I put my arm there to stop her.

" Nicole don't make me pick you up." I start to unbuckle her seatbelt but she resist even more. What us can I say? " Nicole if you go in I will buy you one of those Louis purses you like."

" Roman, first off they are called Louis Vuitton and second thing it is not about the purse. I just don't wanna make a bad impression. I am literally wearing one of your wrestling theme shirts and some ripped jeans. They are going to think I am a hobo." I just start to laugh at her comment. " What's so funny?"

" You literally met them at my brother funeral. Also Nikki, my family are wrestlers there not business men or women. They eat with their hands and not with gold silverware. In other words they are normal people. So let's go inside, I am dying to eat my mom cooking."

" Fine, I'll go in. But there was different circumstances at the funeral." She hops out my truck and we head to the doorbell. I ring the doorbell, and in a few seconds my mother answer.

" Mom." I say giving her hug, as Nikki waits behinds me. " You remember Nikki?"

" Of course I do." She says. " Now give me a hug." She says hugging Nikki. I then see a smile of relief on Nikki face, and I give her a thumbs up. " Your dad is sleep but the kids are outside playing. Also, your sister will be over soon. I am just going to finish up lunch, I made your favorite."

" Thanks mom, I am going to say hi to the kids. Nikki  you wanna stay here or come outside?"

" I'll stay here."