Sasha

I wait for a few minutes near the pool, as the night gets darker. Roman then turns the corner as his feet hit the pool tile. " Sorry, I'm late. I just got back from dinner." He explains.

" No,  I totally understand. " I say, then I pat the seat next to me. " Take a seat, I don't bite." He follows my direction slowly as if he was a puppy learning new commandment. " Well, for starters I wanna congratulate you for getting back with Nicole."

" How did you know?"

" Cmon Roman you can't be serious? I know that smile you have the last couple of days couldn't just be over anything."

" True."

" Does she make you happy?"

" Very."

" That's good. " The air gets quite, making the elephant in the room even more awkward. " Roman it wasn't me, it was Hunter."

" Hunter?" The way he says it makes me believe he doesn't believe me. " Well, how did he get the tapes?"

" Umm... Umm." I say as I start to stutter. I bring my hands to my face before the tears fall, so I can wipe my eyes." I felt rejected after you didn't answer the phone. I called Hunter, and he was there for me. I woke up the next morning in his bed seeing him on my phone. Then hours later the story broke. Roman, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or your family."

" Well, you did. but you hurt Nikki even more."

" I'm sorry Roman, I just wanna go back to being friends."

" I get that and all, but the question is were ever really friends?" His question leaves my shock, not even letting me explain, he gets up and leaves. " I gotta get going, there is a beautiful sweet kind hearted woman waiting for me upstairs."