Nikki

After taking a long shower I was able to regroup from Roman and my mini argument. Well it wasn't really an argument but me yelling at him, but that's not the point. The point is I should apologize. I wrap myself in a white towel that was folded on the shelf and pick my clothes up off the floor.

Once I entered the guest room I saw that Roman is not in the guest room. So I leave my clothes on the white blanket. I start to make my way to the door to search for Roman, but my hand doesn't even touch the door nob when I hear two voices talking.

" Go apologies to Nicole right now!" I hear a voice says assuming it's Roman's mother.

" No way, are you serious?" The other voice says and that must be his sister.

" Yes."

" Why do you care? I'm sure this is just a little fling."

" It's not a fling."

" Well, how do you know?"

" Because the other day he called me telling me how he planned to propose to Nicole at her surprise birthday party."

" Fine. Only because I love my brother." I hear footsteps coming towards the door, so I quickly lock it. " Mom, the door is a lock."

" Okay, but you still have to apologize to her."  I then hear the two walk away. I then turn my back towards the door and slide down.

Am I really ready to marry Roman?