Chapter 1

Bella P.O.V

He died. Jacob, the love of my life died in a car accident a week ago. I can't believe it, we had great plans for our future together. Finish our carriers, get married, buy a house, have kids, grow old... Now, its all gone. I don't know if I would ever love someone as much as I loved him.

"Hey, sis, everything is going to be okay." My brother Emmett hugs me when we go back home after Jacob's funeral. His wife Rosalie rubs my back.

"I'm-," I cry.

"Stop crying for him!" Mom snaps wiping her tears away. "Think about what are we going to do now! He was going to help us pay the rent! They're gonna kick us out! Where are we going to live?!" She cries. "He had to die right now! We have bills!"

"Mom!" Emmett snaps. "Not now. Bella is suffering and you only think about the money!"

"What else am I going to think about?! She has no job, we have no money to pay our bills! Sorry, I can't cry all day for a boy."

"Mom!" I snap. "I know we're in debt but right now I don't have the head, the time to think about it."

"Then when! When we're on the streets?! When we don't have nothing to eat?!"

"Mom, I'll gather the money." Emmett says.

"Like you're worthless money would help us! You barley make a living with your wife."

"We make enough to live," Rosalie says.

"Not enough to help us!" Mom yells and suddenly she falls on the couch with her hand on her chest.

"Mom? Mom!" Emmett and I walk to her.

"Her pressure must be low," I say grabbing her face between my hands. "Mom, you're gonna be okay. Emmett, bring her medicine."

He runs in the kitchen and comes back with all her pills. She takes them and lays down.

"I'm almost out of medicine," she cries, "we don't have the money to pay for more."

"Sh, Mom, don't stress yourself," I whisper. "I'll get a job, I promise. We're gonna be okay." I kiss her forehead.

~~~~ That Night ~~~~

We lay Mom down so she can rest. I take between my hands the necklace Jacob gave me. I remember when he gave it to me, we were at La Push.

"Bella, you shouldn't let Mom manipulate you," Emmett whispers as we look at her sleeping.

"You know Mom is really sick." I whisper back.

"Not that sick-"

"She has a heart condition!" I snap but in a low tone.

"But she can't use that to manipulate you. You just lost the love of your life."

"I'm okay... I guess. I have to get a job to pay for our bills, her medicine, my-"

"Bella, listen to what you're saying! Did you already forget about Jacob just because Mom cries about money?"

Tears fill my eyes. "No... Emmett, I miss him!" I hug him crying. "Why did he have to leave me?"

"You shouldn't worry about that, Bella," he hugs me back, "I wish I could do something to stop your pain."

"Hug me, please."

"Always, princess."

After a while they left and I went to my room. I shut the door behind me and lean against it.

Flash Back

"I want you to use this," Jacob says as he puts the necklace on my neck, "as a symbol of my love for you. And a promise that I will never leave you."

I smile and turn around to kiss him..

"Promise." He states.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you, more."

"Nah-Uh."

"Oh, you wanna play that game?" He grins.

"Only bacuase you gonna loose." I smile.

He grins even more and picks me up spinning me in the air.

End Of Flash Back

"You promised," I sob and let myself sit on the floor. "Please, don't leave me!" I cry.

And so the night went by.

~~~~ Two Weeks Later ~~~~

Me, Rosalie and Alice go to the coffee shop after a whole day of looking for a job for me.

"You're gonna find something, Bella, I'm sure." Rosalie says as we drink our coffee.

"The rent is due the first, so are the bills. Mom needs her meds." I say.

"Bella, look!" Alice gives me the news paper. "The sign," She points at it.

Need Of A New Maid. Please Call (622) 2712-3425 For More Information.

"I don't know... A maid?" I sigh.

"Better than nothing," Rosalie says and gives me her phone. "Call."

I take it and call.

"Hello, Mr. McCartney talking." A man answers.

I breath. "Hello, I'm talking for the job as a maid."

Author's Note:

Hello, Guys!! So here's my new story. Hope you like it and leave your comments and votes.

October 11, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324