01 : 5 years

01 : 5 years, doesn't seem so long

• with the taste of a poison paradise,i'm addicted to you •

i'm addicted to you •

| Hamgye, Korea |

THE MOON resembles what he had seen that night. A crescent moon, one he used to see but now... he missed seeing them. Nothing had stayed the same after the event. He would call it a cursed day and he knew others would too.

A knock on his door disturbed his thoughts, "Mr.Kim, there's isn't any new information that I can report back to you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." The secretary bowed a little before going out of the office. He looks towards the sky from the high end of the building.

A text from his lover caught his attention,
💓 : where are u? come here asap.

He sighed as he took his coat in his hands before exiting his office. He bids his secretary goodbye as he went towards his Lamborghini. He didn't forget to reply cause now he knows that the last words someone would utter are important.

| Taiwan & Korea |

      THE MAN looked at his watch as he stared back at the clock that was set to Korea timezone. He was rather impatient as he had places to be. His fiancée looked at him for a split second before closing her eyes, saving the conversation for another day.

Just as he had suspected, the paparazzi would fill up the airport when they've learned of his and his fiancée arrival after a year. His fiancée's grip was strong behind him as he pushed his way towards the crowd and onto a car, he just knows too well.

He raised his hands slightly and several men come running to his side. "Take her home safely. I'll be going." He said as he walks towards the red Ferrari Italia. He knocks on the window before sitting at the passenger seat, taking his shades off.

The man beside him had a smirk as he pressed the gas heading to where they were supposed to be. It was rather unlucky as the radio had broadcasted a piece of news that they both didn't want to hear.

"It has been 5 years since—-" His hands were quick to shut the radio off as he leaned back into the passenger's seat a sighed leaving his mouth.

"Jungkook, she's—"

"I don't want to hear it now," He quickly shut off his friend. His friend looked at his way before focusing back to the front.