39 : revenge is a

| Hamgye Hospital |

| Hamgye Hospital |

Loud noises filled his head. He slowly opens his eyes, looking straight at the ceiling. Parched, aching were the few of what he felt. The ceilings were painted white. Too bright. He must have groaned somehow if all heads were turned at him. "About goddamn time." A voice chuckled when he tried to sit up.

He looked to his left, "Is she okay?" He asked, panicked arises in him. He tried to get up and walked towards her but was pushed back. "She'll wake up soon, don't worry." He nodded as he sighed and leaned back on his back. "Jisoo..." he stopped until the female looked at him.

"Can you tell Namjoon and Jin to visit me? There's a lot I need to discuss with them." She looked at him with her brows raised and nodded, "I'll tell them to visit you tomorrow. For today, just rest." She left the room as he nodded, "Tae..." he looked up to see Jungkook looking at him. "Yeah?" The younger one looked unsure like he was lost at a moment.

"How did you two do it? Rosé and me? Fck, It's like we keep reaching a huge hole and one of us will surely fall into in. Last time, she did when I was engaged. This time it's me. I never felt so much betrayal in these past events. I was always a loyal one. I was always the one chasing her around and the one time I didn't, it makes me looked like I was the bad guy when all I care about is her happiness. Why am I the villain when I'm the victim here?"

He took a deep breath, "god, sorry Tae. You just woke up and I dropped a bomb on you." He rubbed his temples. "I think what's important is if you're willing to reach your hand into the hole." Taehyung paused. "Despite everything, you care about her and she cares about you. Rather than trying to show the other what they had done to hurt you why not forgive and forget? why are you two willing to hurt yourself again when you can work it out?"

A groaned coming from the side caught their attention, "Jennie?" Jungkook asked when he looked towards the side, She fluttered her eyes opened, looking at the man sitting on the other side of the bed, she swallowed saliva before speaking, "you both look like shit." Taehyung laughs. The irony of it is the first word she said when he thought she was dead. Heck, he thought he was dead too.

He can see Jungkook running from his bed to hers as he helped her to sit up and get her water. It was as if he was a rabbit prancing around in joy. He'd almost forgotten that the boy was angry, sad and confused a moment ago. Jisoo came in with Lisa minutes later.
Although Lisa was all like, "god, you survived again?" Deep down everyone knows she cares. Jisoo was usual with her sentimental, "thought I lose you again' speech but this time added with nagging endlessly.

Jin, Jimin, Baek, Hoseok and Yoongi came in the evening. Jimin was still on his frantic, 'I need a welcome back party stat' while Yoongi would continuously nag him over and over. Jin was just too happy, he cooked for all of them after work. Rosé was unusual when she came late, she was quiet the whole time and seemed too distracted if people really read her.

"How long are we going to stay here anyway?" Jennie asked one day when Jisoo and Jungkook came to visit one day. To keep Jungkook safe and out of any threats, he became Jisoo's marionette. Although the others were worried that he would feel weird to be one since he had been a Corona since born but surprisingly he seemed rather enjoyed when Jisoo gave him the Crystalight's earrings that was coloured in royal blue.

He pointed out that his Python's ring ones that are still in his possession looked fit for a girl than his. No one can blame him when it was indeed an infinity rose. "So..." Jennie was pacing around the room. All of the Corona was there. Lisa was there too. The only people that weren't was Rosé, Hoseok and Baekhyun. "Revenge?" She paused, awaiting their response. The rest nodded.

"Kai got his revenge 5 years ago and 5 years later, how long are we going to play the intelligent people and just stand there doing nothing? We keep suffering, ignoring and getting hurt." Jisoo paused. All of them were not in the same mindset when she proposed a revenge mission. Half of them agreed and half of them disagrees. Jennie, Yoongi, Namjoon and Lisa disagrees with Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and herself agree.

"There's a saying, when you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy and one for yourself. Is that how we're going to live the rest of our lives? Sooner or later we'll sit down in a banquet full of our consequences." Jisoo shook her head at Jennie. "If we do nothing and just sit idly by, what makes us then? Some tools to use? Some puppets to play? And there's the thing with Jung Hyun too. He beat up Jk for god sake."

"Fine. I just don't want this to be in an endless spiral that could last generations. As for Jung Hyun, this is Jk's consequences. He blinded his brother. This is just Jung Hyun's revenge against him." Jennie sighed, looking out of the hospital windows. "Wait, you remember what Jk did? Did your memories come back?" Jin asked when he realises it.

"It's slowly coming back to me, I'll talk to Jk later, for now, let's not do anything to Jung Hyun." She paused. "Revenge is a dish best served cold. But this time, I'm thinking of a silver platter. Cause it isn't easy when our customers are born in high society after all." The rest looked at one another and nodded.

sorry for the long delay

sorry for the long delay. I've been busy with school/work and now I'm sick. I had a fever and just i'll quarantining myself just incase since the covid-19 is worrisome. Anyway I'll try to write whenever i feel a tad better.