10 : moment

10 : i could die in this moment

• don't go just stay, lets stop time nowif i'm with you, i could die in this moment•

don't go just stay,
lets stop time now
if i'm with you,
i could die in this moment•

JISOO patiently waits in the café with a book in her hand. The person she was waiting for was late and it didn't help that she now wished she didn't asked for the meet up.

"Did you wait long ?" The man asked as he took a seat infront of her. He dismisses the waiter that came to him. "It was fine." She said without looking at him.

"Intel says that a casino in Paris will held events ?" She starts opening her notebook as she gave it to him to read.

"Yeah, there's rumours going around in the blackmarket that some major and big company are selling 'assets' there. I'm guessing it goes with bidding."

"However there are rumours that are making it more complicated than it actually is. Corona's safety are really the main issue here apparently."

"What do you mean? Namjoon didn't say anything about this." Jisoo's brows furrowed as she focused on the man infront of her.

"Here's the thing, dealers get information whether its illegal or not but someone speculates that a Corona is aiming for the high influentials Corona. Hamgye's is missing one. Do you get what I mean?"

"Jin... Kai or Jongin or whatever his name is a Corona. Corona wouldn't exploit one another. It's... its.. just the natural way. The common way that we won't messed with them unless they mess with us."

"Here's the thing, Whitewolves has been aiming at us 5 years ago, with Jennie's gone suddenly he's gone off radar. I believe he's aiming the top tier one rather than slowly ending us one by one."

"IN PARIS, who's the most influential?" Yoongi asked as they gather round in Vixen's club. "Apparently, Irene." Jimin explained. "According to Seulgi, Irene has La Rouge in Paris, Red Mare in Uk and she has Velvet here. She's pretty much a big name in Paris."

"Wait so she counts as the most influential person in Paris? What about Jennie ?" Jungkook asked. "She and Jennie actually but there's no way someone would still trying to harms a—" Jimin coughed as he continued "you know 'd' word—"

"Missing please." Taehyung interjected as he signaled Jimin to continue. "Uh yeah, missing. So our best next person is Irene. So, what do we do ? Irene is still going to throw the casino party in Paris."

"We'll go to Paris then, we've planned it." Lisa said. "It will be like the things you guys usually do, fancy parties with shots of alcohol and guns. Sounds amazing right?"

"Okay, who is this person and what happened to Lisa?" Jungkook asked. "This is Lisa." She rolled her eyes. "You guys are rusty no doubt, this thing shouldn't be like a hassle. It's only Paris. What would go wrong?"

JIMIN was left alone in his room when Jisoo dragged Seulgi out of his saying that she would like to enjoy a girl's company. Lisa was still stuck persuading Rosé who kinda threw tantrums during the flight to Paris as her seat was next to Jungkook. The plane almost delayed as she just didn't want to sit next to him.

icarus : v are u free ? let's eat !

who's v ?  : ace

icarus : v is taehyung, vendetta remember ?  the codename kai gave him.

icarus change 'tae' to 'v'

ouch ! yeah let's have lunch, : v

icarus : great, see u two down in 3.

"Did you really have to remind him his mistake every single time ?" A voice came from behind him. "Don't baby him, he's not a child, Jk and neither are you."

"I have nothing to say against someone who's too excited for casino night."

"Dude, it's not only casino night, it's going to be this whole amazing casino and masquerade night. Plus we have the La Rouge protection team."

"Yeah, yeah. Masquerade party is troublesome. We can't really guess who's gonna be there and if someone wears a wig with the mask there's no doubt we'll recognise the person."

"YOU AND SEHUN, huh?" Baekhyun asked as he walks with Lisa and Rosé. "Nah, we've just gone to a couple of dates. Nothing to serious. Plus I've got a baggage friend to worry about." Lisa said as she pointed at Rosé.

"You know Paris is the city of love, yet am I all alone here." Rosé sat at the pavement holding her knees together. "Hello darkness, my old friend." She mumbles.

"You're such a puppet. You act all happy infront of Jungkook and all gloomy when he's not in sight. Different than Jungkook who acts all miserable infront of you and somehow he can pick up guns which seems to me like he's okay."

"Lisa, did you know that his brother came to me a few days ago," Rosé was being pulled by both Lisa and Baekhyun. "Who's brother?" Hoseok asked.

"The person who shall not be name." Rosé said as she slumped towards Lisa. "Get up, lazy ass or I'm going to eat the croissants without you. And who's this person who shall not be name. Is this a Harry Potter reference ?"

"Jungkook!" She said loudly which made her friends who're a few distances away looked at her. "Oh my god, is Jungkook there ?" She gasped loudly, hiding herself behind Baekhyun and Hoseok.

"Yep. He was about to run towards us but I stopped him, don't worry." Hoseok said as she patted her head. "Let's talk more at a café and somewhere far from Jungkook okay." Baekhyun and Hoseok pulled the two ladies from the streets.

"Very much appreciated Hope and Baek ! I could die in this moment." Rosé hids herself inbetween the two of them.

this is one weird ass chapter

this is one weird ass chapter. i forgot most of how i planned this story to go. so i need to properly brainstorm this story to make it more exciting. so for now let's just enjoy rosekook being miserable. jimin being happy about getting back in action. tae mopping around and baekhyun being the good friend he is. namjinsoo unsettle tension. lisa being the independent queen she is. ps jennie, lisa and baekhyun might be my absolute favourite characters in this book