53 : roses

| Hamgye |

| Hamgye |

The corset hugs her body prettily. She watches as her silver dress matches his perfectly too. "Mask," Taehyung kissed the back of her neck as he dons the mask for her. "Hey, everything will work out fine. If I see him, we'll do as we've planned and I want you to stay out of it. I need you safe." He caressed his cheek.

She nodded, kissing his palms. "I know you'll keep me safe but I want you to know that I need you safe too." he nodded. "We're ready miss, sir." Mr Song knocked on the door.  They nodded and walked out of the dressing room. They entered their car, an Audi R8 as they drive towards their destination. Mr Song drives her grandfather and father behind them.

The guest was rushing in one by one. They all were amazed at how Jimin managed to plan everything perfectly. Red carpets were there. The halls looked like it came from a renaissance painting. The halls were adorned with the theme of historical royal masquerade.

"Holy sh--" Baekhyun cursed as he and Lisa enter the hall. Lisa was donning a lilac dress that had a slit to compliment her legs. "Jimin really has outdone himself with this. It looks so good as if we're back in the king queen era." Baekhyun sneaked his hands to her waist as he pulled her to the dancefloor. "The dancing doesn't start without her queen," He winked at her as they glide through the crowds. 

"Jin...Soo huh?" He looked towards the man next to him, Yoongi with a glass of wine in his hand, a waiter passes by and he took one for him too. "Cheers!" They clung their glasses together. "To the rejected and brooding club." Yoongi chuckled. "Shut up Namjoon," Yoongi laugh. "I'm fine with how this works out. Jin always loves her first anyway. I was the one who strides and got between them. Do you know how they say that you shouldn't talk about your relationship problem with others? That's how it was."

"Did Lisa prank me or what?" She huffed, hugging herself from the sudden breeze of the outdoors. She walks around the garden, a hand catches her but she was quick in steeping their feet. "Get off me!" She hissed. She looked as the man removes his mask. "What are you doing here?" There stood Chanyeol. "I'm here to apologize, I'm out of WhiteWolves, and I'm sure you all know that they're working with Kai. I saw Jungkook earlier. And this time, I'm truly am happy for you and I hope you are too." He nodded to the deep of the gardens and left her there.

"Jungkook?" She walked around into the gardens into a hedge maze. He was standing in front of the start of the maze. "Hey, first one to the centre wins." He smiled when she had a head start to the maze. She stops to admire the maze. She finds herself between tall hedges laden with roses, the pathway lit by string lights hanging above.  It was a maze of roses. Different coloured roses surround the maze. 

The arches were covered in roses too. She stops, forgetting her intentions to smell the roses. "It's so pretty," she muttered under her breath. When she reached the centre of the maze, there was a swing on of the arched while a burbling fountain is at the centre. "This looks beautiful." She said to herself. The smell of the roses hit her. 

She heard rustling and she turns to see Jungkook offering his hand. Rosé smiles as she accepts it, spinning effortlessly into his arms. She wraps her arms around Jungkook's neck. He cradles her waist as she let her head rest against his shoulders, soothed by the steady thrum of his heartbeat. Together, they sway to the music of the night. "I always feel so safe in your arms," She whispered. "You are safe here, Rosé. Always."

She smiles up at him, bringing her lips within a hair's breadth of his lips. He closes the distance, capturing her lips in a kiss that leaves pleasant tingles on her skin. He kisses her again... and again... His fingers tangle into her hair as her hands slip beneath his suit jacket, relishing the warmth of his body. The lights surround the maze suddenly when off and she felt a hand to her eyes. "Close your eyes for me," Jungkook whispered.

She heard the rustling sound, "Open them," He said. She opens her eyes, adjusting to the sudden bright lights of the maze again. Turning around she saw Jungkook on his knees. "I've said this before and I will never get tired of saying it again, there's a thousand, millions, billions, trillions, of roses in the world but you're my one and only rose. And I'm not saying this just cause your name is Rosé. You're like a rose to me. The thorns of the rose are your personality, your headstrong, kind of stubborn at times but I love it anyway. But the beauty that petals have what made me fall for you."

His hands went to his pocket as he took a velvet box, he opened the contains and the light of the rose cut diamond glistened with the moonlight. "Park Rosé, my one and only rose, will you marry me?" She admires the ring and nodded her head, "yes!" He smiled as he slides the ring to her fingers. She grabs his lapels and pulls him closer, pressing her body into the contours of his, desperate to be as close to him as possible. His hands graze her waist, the roam down to the curves of her hips, his fingers tugging at the fabric... seeking the warm skin beneath. "I love you,"

 "I love you,"