08 : out of love

08 : out of love

i can't float in an oceanthat's already been drainedi won't cry at your feet nowi know my tears will fall in vain

that's already been drained
i won't cry at your feet now
i know my tears will fall in vain

| The Lighthouse, Hamgye |

"WHAT— what the hell is going on ?" Jimin's voice made all the three of their heads turn to him. "Oh hey, what are you doing here ?" Jungkook laughs awkwardly. "So what are you waiting for, you can jump now." Taehyung nodded as he tied the rope around his waist to his chest.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Don't jump. What the hell?" Jimin asked again. "Can anyone explain what does the text 'can't take it anymore, i'm going to jump' means? Are you-- are you?" he pointed at Taehyung. "And you are encouraging him?"

"Whatever you are thinking about that is not the case. They're just doing some stupid stuff and I'm here just cause of curiosity." Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders as he sat on the hood of his car. "Okay, so what's this stupid idea?"Jimin crossed his arm.

"He's going to jump and find anything that Jennie's related."Jungkook pointed at Taehyung. "Are you both plain stupid or just crazy? Wait don't answer that. out of all the ways you guys can carry out this search, you guys decided to tie yourself to the car and jump off the cliff?" Jimin started nagging at the two of them. "Seriously?"

"Seriously?" He repeated. "And you are going to let them?" He looked at Baekhyun exasperated. "Hey, in my defences, I was really curious."

"You guys are really the stooges, come on and get the ropes out of yourself. Let's rent a boat." Jimin gesture all of them to follow him. "It's sad that money can't buy brains cause you need one Jungkook." Jimin teased Jungkook.

"GOSH, I forgot how liquor on a speedboats tastes," Jimin said as he adjusted his shades. "Have you gone scuba diving before ?" Jungkook was helping Taehyung with the equipment.

"Not really, but I'll get the hang of it." Taehyung didn't really think too much about it. All he wanted was some kind of clues or gist of hope that Jennie might be out there.

"It's just weird you know, they confirmed that she passed away although her body wasn't found. It's just no way that happened." Taehyung sighed.

"We're here!" Baekhyun shouted to gain their attention, "Remember if you feel out of breath, go back to the surface. Don't force yourself."