54 : bleed

"It's time for the waltz," Irene spoke to the microphone

"It's time for the waltz," Irene spoke to the microphone. The partners all lined up as they wait for Taehyung and Jennie to start the dance. "May I have this dance, Lady Jennie?" She smiled as she takes his hand,"I thought you'd never ask." He bows as she curtsies at him.

She puts her left hand on his shoulders. He takes her right hand with her left and puts her other hand on her waist. jennie moves backwards as taehyung strides forward. The two of them effortlessly glides in a straight line. "Didn't know you could waltz?" She smirked at him.

"I had my ways of learning." Taehyung smiled, he grasped her hands as he begins to swing her around, Jennie relaxed in his care. Taehyung pulled her back into the box steps. Taehyung twirls her so that she's facing away from him, his arms coming around her. They sway together as she rests her head on his chest. "Moments like these always makes me feel we're the only one here." He nodded.

"Unfortunately, it's time to switch partners." He smiled. "And oh, game on." He kissed her temples before the switch with the people next to them. Jennie glid and kept her eyes on a man that just arrived at the dance.

He was silent the whole dance and she was sure her suspicion was correct. She smiled, signalled her friends while they dance. When he twirled her away from him, she was ready when she felt a sharp object on her neck.

Jennie turns around as she caught his dagger in her hands. "You'll regret the day you made me bleed," She looked around the hall where the guest was still doing the waltz. "Now!" Kai stumbles back as he looks to his side, possibly the members of WhiteWolves too. "We're leaving. Now!" Kai runs ahead as he ran up the stairs.

Taehyung followed him close, sending a dagger his way but the man with Kai parries the blow and escapes with Kai. As the whole group with the exception of Jungkook, Rosé, Jisoo, Jin and Namjoon move to the chase, more people storm them in the hidden hall.

"Now is our chance, kill them all!" Lisa looked at Jennie, "Vix, go after Kai! The rest of us will cover you!" She hit the man with her elbow, drawing a dagger from her thigh garter. A man swings a heavy blade towards Jennie's neck but Baekhyun deflects the strike with the side of a blade that was an accessory for the party.

He punches up into the man's jaw, sending him back to the floor. "I've always hated how you don't listen to my orders," he held the man down with his feet before kicking him harshly in the gut. Jennie dashes across the second floor of the ballroom, catching up with taehyung. "You're fast for someone with heels and a sexy dress." He winks at her.

"Save your breath baby and catch up with me." She winked back. Kai's silhouette flashes around the corner past the top step as Jennie and Taehyung race to catch her. Just as they step onto the balcony, another man's blade slashes at her savagely from behind the entryway.

"Jennie, look out!" taehyung shoves her forward to safety, taking the strike across his back! "Taehyung!" She shouts at him. "Heroic but pointless. It won't save her in the end." They can see Kai looking at both of them. "Kill them! Kill them both!" He screamed.

The man and Taehyung begin to circle each other between Jennie and Taehyung, a gun drawn. "Tae!" Jennie kicked him at his feet as the trigger was being pulled, she ducked down, two daggers flew at Kai while she took another and the man dropped his gun as he held her hand.

"I'll handle him!" She said to him, kicking him and used her flexibility to her advantage. She thrust the dagger at his chest. "That's for my fiancee's back." Another came running towards her and she pulled her high heels, aiming at their face before she pulls the dagger from the man's chest aiming it at his chest.

Taehyung runs after Kai and threw a dagger at his thigh, he slipped but picked up his gun. Taehyung covers himself behind a column. "Kai! Stop this madness!" Taehyung shouted at him. "You can't blame anyone for what our mother has done. I know it hurts to grow in a broken family but we can look past this!"

He chases after him, landing a hit at his jaw, deflecting the gun and kicked it across the balcony. Jennie had some company and but it seemed like she was handling them fine. He dodged when Kai aimed at his face but kicked him at his stomach. He falls back. Kai runs to him punching him at the gut. He coughed at the pain. "I would rather die than seeing you pity me,"

"We're brothers! Half brothers but still brothers." Taehyung deflects his punches and aims at his jaw again before punching him at the stomach. He pined him down as they both deliver and dodge each other attacks. "Taehyung!" Jennie screamed at him when a man raised a gun behind him.

"Hands in the air and get away from him!" The man told him. "If you move, he dies."He told Jennie. Both Taehyung and Jennie raised their hands in the air as they were weaponless. "Move to the edge." The man tossed another gun at Kai and he aimed it at Taehyung while the man aimed it at her. Both of them were close to falling from the balcony. She looks at him and he nodded.

Jennie ran towards the man as she threw a dagger aiming at his face, while he was distracted she slit his throat. Taehyung and Kai grovelled as both of them were pushed to the edge of the balcony. "Nooo!!" Jennie screamed when she saw the both of them falls from the balcony

She ran and ran her feet dragging her towards the edge of the building before she saw his fiancee one of his hand was hanging on Kai while the other was holding the railings. His eyes didn't show any signs of fear as he smirked at her.

"Tae!!" They heard their friends running towards them, some of them helped him pulled Kai while the others pulled Taehyung. "It kind off reminds me of the time when I thought you were falling from the building." She hit him in the chest. "Idiot." she scolded him before holding him close.

" she scolded him before holding him close