12 : adore you

12 : i just want to adore you

• walk in your rainbow paradise strawberry lipstick state of mindi get so lost inside your eyeswould you believe it? •

walk in your rainbow paradise
strawberry lipstick state of mind
i get solostinside your eyes
wouldyou believe it? •

"I NEED a driver please, or simply a place where I can rent cars." Yoongi's head turns towards the female voice at the receptionist counters. He halted his steps as he thinks for a few seconds before going towards her. "Just a car for this mademoiselle, thanks."

"Yoongi? I can do this myself," Irene said as she took the car keys. Her heels were making the clacking sounds as they followed the staff showing the car to them, she thanked the driver and unlocked the drivers' side while Yoongi follows her closely.

She tried to sit comfortably on the seat but her short skirt just wouldn't cooperate with her. "A normal car isn't really that comfortable, I know." Yoongi silently says. He handed out his hands to her and she took it. They went to the passenger's seat as Yoongi helped her in. "Thanks."

"So, where to mademoiselle?" Irene watches closely as Yoongi starts the engine and drives the car away with ease. "The Lourve." It was silent as she buckled her seatbelt and he did his. "Can't believe they don't have a sports car." Irene rumbled as she looks out the windows. Yoongi looks at her side as he chuckles softly, "Not everyone can afford it, I supposed."

"So, why did you insist on following me on the work things I've had to settle?" Irene looks at him with curious eyes. "Just cause." Yoongi nonchalantly says. "Plus we're in a foreign country and your marionette is having a day off, you'll need protecting." Yoongi smiles at her.

"That is a nice gesture but I think I can handle everything myself without the need of someone to protect me." She crossed her arms before looking out the windows again. When the car halted, and she sees the museum, she went out without Yoongi. "Ugh, you can never be nice to women." Yoongi shook his head before following her close behind.

"Next, is wine tasting. My absolutely favourite part." Irene claps her hands. "But you, mister." She looks at Yoongi, "Don't get drunk. You wanted to be my driver today." She shrugged her shoulders. "Don't worry, I have a high tolerance with liquor." He said with a wink as they entered the winery. "Camembert mademoiselle ?" Yoongi pointed at the cheese which Irene furiously shook her head. "No thanks,"

"I APOLOGISE that I had to drag you around Paris. Much unfortunate that Paris is called the city of love and also fashion. Something that really doesn't row your boat." She smiled as she looks at her pad while he was focused on the road.

"No problem, plus it was very kind of you to let Seulgi take the day off." Yoongi looked at the said from time to time to see her reaction. "Well she deserves it but unfortunately I think since she's been too preoccupied with work she's starting to have anxieties with planning and can't go without a day with this pad."

"If that's the case, I'm sure Jimin will come out with something to calm her beside Jungkook and Jennie, Jimin is one of the people who is always unpredictable. Plus I'm actually excited for the new casino. There's just something about casino's aura that gets me. And I'm honoured to be with Kingdom Come's heir, the queen of casinos."

"Queen of casinos? That's a first. I just love looking at roulettes for some reason." They stopped at her casino. There was someone already waiting for her as he opened the door to let her in. "Yoongi, be honoured. You're the first to see La Rouge." She said as the red meets gold were adorning the casino.

"Can't be more grateful than this and this is definitely your style. Mysteriously elegant, I say." Yoongi looked around the casino as Irene was talking to her staffs. When she had dismissed the staff, she went to Yoongi.

"I REMEMBER when the day of Velvet opening in Hamgye, Jennie really drew the first blood on the carpets. I guess that's what makes me lucky." She notices that Yoongi's smile drops. "I apologised, it must be weird or rather awkward to mention your ex name in front of you. I didn't mean it, however, I can't help but just curious on why you two broke up."

"It's just that I fcked up badly, we are friends since we're young and was predestined by our fathers when we're young too but I fcked up." Yoongi had a bitter smile thinking back about himself as he felt Irene sympathetic smile towards him, "We all must have fcked up once in life. It's just the process of growing."

Yoongi's bitter smile turns into a small smile, "Speaking of blood, you've never participated in gunfights, right? moreover, I don't think I even see you holding a gun before. Have you hold guns?" He took a quick glance at her. "You don't think I know my guns? excuse me I am a Corona too. But to answer your question, no I don't participate in fights, luckily. "

"I WANT to see Champs-Élysées, we can walk there right?" Yoongi nodded, "After you, mademoiselle." Irene chuckled as she went out first. They were sharing stories with one another when Irene felt her purse was being pulled. "Hey!" Irene screamed to acknowledge Yoongi at her side. She kicked the man in the groin before Yoongi punched the man and pulled her behind him.

"Irene, get behind me." Yoongi said as he stretched his arms to protect her standing behind him, "Stay close to me" Irene observed the male and she had a strung of ideas, she unbuckled the belt on her skirt before she swatted the belts towards the thieves. Hitting them in the face as Yoongi just punch the men.

"You dickheads! This was a limited edition Prada bag." She hit the thieves who was on the floor with her purse. "Gosh, the government sucks, no wonder Corona is mostly in charge." She brushed the locks away from her face. "I admit, you can truly handle yourself." Yoongi chuckles after he had called the police as he held out his fist to her, she fist-bumped him.

"Told you so, now walk around Champs-Élysées?" Her face that was plastered with annoyance and anger quickly changed to her smiling. "Let's go, we can grab dinner too," Yoongi said as he waits for Irene to walk beside him.

CURIOUS ABOUT YOONNIE'S HISTORY? CHECK OUT 7 RINGS TO KNOW MORE! AND I AM DONE WITH SEMESTER 1 OF UNIVERSITY!! YAY I have a taennie book planned which i'm not sure yet when i'm gonna drop it

CURIOUS ABOUT YOONNIE'S HISTORY? CHECK OUT 7 RINGS TO KNOW MORE! AND I AM DONE WITH SEMESTER 1 OF UNIVERSITY!! YAY I have a taennie book planned which i'm not sure yet when i'm gonna drop it. but for now let's focused on this book, 7 rings and perfectionist 😌😌 and jennie will probably/probably not 'appears' soon so wait ? hahahahaha. who knows if she survived the fall ? 😔😔 chapters that are coming up are lisa,baekhyun,hoseok,seulgi,jimin,jungkook,rosé,taehyung so stay tuned for their adventures in paris cause we're just pouring the oil here.