51 : grounded

• just say you want me, that's all it takesheart's getting torn from your mistakes •

just say you want me,
that's all it takes
heart's getting torn
from your mistakes •

"Hang on, hang on," His tears kept slipping as he sat in the backseat with her limp body on top of his. "Hold tight," Lisa told them as she swerves the wheels taking a sharp turn on the right. She stopped immediately in front of the emergency. "Jk, go!" Jungkook cut his trance as he carried Rosé in his arms, he can see the blood-stained the once white dress that was loose on her curves yet it made her look innocent. 

"Help me!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Fcuk being calm, why should he be calm when Rosé could die at any moment if he isn't careful enough. "Sh-she got stabbed." he stumbles with his words as the nurses rush in pushing a bed to him. "Check her vitals," One screamed as they pushed the beds down the hall. 

"She's losing blood, fast, get the head surgeon here!" Another screamed. It was total chaos. Well, maybe not everyday stepped into the hospital from being stabbed out of the blood. Rosé had only been stabbed from the tip of the blade luckily, Jennie had forced herself to hold the sword before Jung Hyun could sink in any deeper into her abdomen. 

"Please! Save her!" "Sir, you can't go in, the doctors will do their best." He frustratedly pulled his hair, leaning against one of the walls outside the operation theatre. Seokjin!" He heard a cry and the doctors and nurse rolling in Jin on the bed. "What's the status?" He watches as the surgeon walked with through the halls, "gunshot, left pectoralis major." the surgeon look at them, "The bullet scraped the walls between the heart so we need to get him in this instant." The nurse updated as the surgeon.

"From the looks of it, he's losing too much blood and we need a direct transfusion." The surgeon said again, "Miss what's his blood type?", Jisoo scrambled and all of their friends was there finally went to their side. "He's O." The nurse nodded.

 "We need direct blood transfusions! We need to find someone quick, this patient needs O." The nurse shouted. "I'm O! I will donate my blood to him," Lisa raised her hand. The nurse ushered her in, Lisa rests her hands on Jisoo. "He'll be fine. I'll make sure of it." She mouthed a silent 'thank you'.

A surgeon burst out from another room, "Nurse, find someone with Blood type B, we're losing her!" Jennie ran up to him, "I will donate to her," the surgeon looks at her, she had few cut on her arms from the sword too. And her palms were dripping with blood. "Okay, but we'll patch you up too." He ushered her in.

The three guys slumped to the wall, waiting for the girls and Jin, Rosé. Jisoo walks towards them, red-eye as she approached Jungkook. "Your parents," She said simply nodding towards the other end. Jungkook took a deep breath, as he stood up. He went to the toilet to freshen up before he faced them. 

The stifled sobs from his mother was cleared as there was a corpse bag not far from where she was seating. His father was talking to the doctors, probably negotiating with them to allow Jung Hyun to be buried back at Hamgye. His mother would have wanted that. At least she wasn't far from her sons, even if he was no longer breathing.

He slipped quietly to the seat next to her, her cries get louder when she saw his face, she caressed her cheeks, her touch and voice still warm and loving despite everything Jungkook did. "Kookie..." tears start falling uncontrollably as he hugged his mother firmly, both of their shoulders wet with each other tears. "I'm sorry, I killed your son." He whispered in between sobs.

"No, no," she regains her composure when his father approached him. He didn't cry but it was visible that he was affected with it. His eyes was sunken low and it seemed like he aged despite seeing him a few hours ago. His father waits till both of them calm down with coffee from the hospital cafeteria. The rusty taste of coffee did calm him down. 

"Why?" Jungkook asked, his voice was childlike asking his parents everything because of his curiosity. "Why did you pull the trigger?" He asked feeling small in his world. How did his father manage to pull the trigger that aimed to kill his own flesh of blood and he looked like there wasn't any other choice? 

His father sigh, "I remember telling you countless time to read the Corona rule book but you would sneak your way out playing with Jennie and Jisoo instead. I'm sure if you asked any of your Corona's friends, all of them would understand what I've to do. To protect Jung Hyun, to protect your mother, to protect you and to protect our family. If I hadn't pulled the trigger, his name would show up in the Corona's bounty list. And that automatically makes us the people's target too. He broke a Corona rule, and that rule was made so that we'll always walk on the ground and stay grounded even if we feel like we have all the power in the world. Remember that," 

Jungkook walks slowly back to his friend, Taehyung was missing while Jisoo and Baekhyun were the only one there. His parents went on a private flight back home to prepare for Jung Hyun's memorial. "Where's Tae?" Both of them look at his direction. Lisa went out of the room feeling slightly lightheaded, "Jin!" Jisoo walked towards the nurse pushing him to another room. Jungkook nodded when she looked at him.

"Taehyung is in another ward with Jennie. Rosé needed a lot of blood and Jennie insisted on taking hers although she was slightly injured. She fainted." Baekhyun explained as he helped Lisa steady herself. "There's a cafeteria floor down, you two need some rest, I'll be fine alone." He said in one breathe. They nodded and left him alone there. 

He must have fallen asleep accidentally when he felt a body shaking him away, "Sir? She's out. Her ward is on floor 5, room A3." He said his thanks and run towards the ward. When he was outside the room, he was hesitant to enter. Will she stop getting hurt if he wasn't next to her and she wasn't next to him? 

 Will she stop getting hurt if he wasn't next to her and she wasn't next to him?