09 : lose you

09 : lose you to love me

• you promised the world and i fell for iti put you first and you adored itset fires to my forestand you let it burn •

i put you first and you adored it
set fires to my forest
and you let it burn •

"PARK ROSÉ! Open up !" Repeated knocking on the door in which she was sure that her neighbours was sick of hearing every single day.

"Rosé? You didn't eat the food I left you yesterday," It was still Lisa, the only one reaching out to her yet she didn't feel like facing her.

"Rosé," This time it was Jungkook, "You haven't touch any of the food, can you make any sounds or anything just to know that you're okay ?"

"I don't really want to see you," Rosé quietly mumbles. "Can you please just eat something? I left your favourite spaghetti here. I'll go." He said silently.

"We're very worried about you." Not a few seconds passed, she heard the footsteps getting farther. He left. She thought. If it was the old Jungkook, he would break down the door. He's changed. He doesn't love me that much anymore.

ROSÉ slowly garner her strength to open the door. There was indeed her favourite spaghetti with vitamins and a note with a rose next to it, "Take care of yourself," Rosé took the food and closed back her doors.

"We can go, she's going to eat spaghetti," Lisa said, walking out of their hiding spot. "I'm just really worried, she could just take it as a facade cause she knows we are watching her or something," Jungkook still trying to make himself small, hiding from Rosé sight.

"She's tired and a little bit dumb, she isn't that observant plus she probably been crying for days." Lisa tried to reason with Jungkook. "Besides, you have a meeting remember?" Lisa still was worried that Jungkook's absence from the meeting could affect his future.

"It's not important to me." Lisa pulled Jungkook to face her, her nails digging at his suit, her face was, as usual, she plastered on, an emotionless face.

"It's maybe not important to you, but think about your surroundings, it's not all about you. The world doesn't revolve around you." Lisa said as she made her way back home.

JUNGKOOK just watched as Lisa's silhouette got block from his view. He walks towards Rosé's apartment door one more time before knocking on it once, "There's just some part of me that wished we didn't end up like this, some part of me wished that I haven't met you as Python's Corona but just as Jeon Jungkook,"

"I was wrong to force you to be my Marionette, I was wrong for getting you involved with the shady businesses but I wasn't wrong when I fell for you, I wasn't wrong when I said I love you."

"And I'm sorry that you got hurt because of me, I'm sorry that I pushed you away, I'm sorry that I was the first to walk away when you wanted me to stay, I'm sorry that I love you too much.I—I  just can't bear to see you suffering."

Rosé could hear the sobs that he tried to hid but failed as it grew louder. "I'm sorry that I love you." He said one last time before his footsteps grew distant.

Rosé felt like her breath was being sucked out of her life as she leans down to the door. "I'm sorry that I love you too." She silently sobs as she pulled her hair, messing with the long locks.

TAEHYUNG didn't know why but he was really looking forward to the Paris trip. Maybe a trip to somewhere where he isn't familiar with can freshen him. He had been stuck in a whirlpool of sadness and guilt ever since the hand grasped from his hold. The small hand that fit in his big ones. The cold metal of the ring that is now hanging at the necklace of his neck and the cold shiver he felt from the earrings.

There was nowhere he would forget her when everything she left him is stuck in his chest. The wound was invisible but it was heavy and he knows that nothing could wash away the invisible blood that had stained him.

But a change of scenery was nice. He hoped it will be nice. Paris. That's was where she supposed to head after their exams but she couldn't and it was his fault. He took a polaroid picture he kept in his wallet as he brushes his finger softly across the almost faded paper, "I'm bringing you to Paris. You've always wanted to go there." He softly says, smiling to himself.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" It was Hoseok who talked first which was a very rare case as Hoseok is usually the one that would 'just go with it'. "Why not ?" Jisoo shrugged her shoulders. It could be fun plus Paris has lots of iconic places to visit. Plus, it's about time that we all matured up and for me to forgive Jin. Jennie would appreciate that you know,"

All of the men look at one another, unsure of what to say. "Sounds fun, I'll persuade Rosé to come too." Lisa briefly looked at Jungkook as she said that. "Yeah, don't stop her from doing what she wants because of me. If she prefers me to be out of her sight, I'll do that."

"So, it's settled right? Let's have a fun trip to Paris!! And Tae, you can invite Baekhyun too and Lisa you can invite your date or go solo and Seulgi too, Jimin. The more the merrier. This is going to be fun !" Jisoo patted at their backs before going out of the Namjoon's office.

"Is she okay ?" Jimin asked after he was sure she left. "Not really," Namjoon sighed. "She's been saying that she needs to pull all of us together for the sake of Jennie and this is her way I guess."

🍒 hello cherries !! i am terribly sorry for the lack of updates since i was busy doing assignments and there's an upcoming presentation and my first sem is coming to end in exactly one month for now

🍒 hello cherries !! i am terribly sorry for the lack of updates since i was busy doing assignments and there's an upcoming presentation and my first sem is coming to end in exactly one month for now. i hope i can update more on this story and the others. and i drop one word hint for this story everytime i update (?)

so today's chapter hints is
real(ity)

so i hope everyone enjoys this story so far and honestly this has been a mystery story hahaha. and i'm just gonna read my old taennie books cause i miss them. see you guys soon, take care, gdluck with life and thank you so much for the reads,votes and comments!! drop any comments you want cause u guys entertained me so much. especially svtxbp !! you are the bomb ! love you cherries 🍒