17 : square one

17: back to square one

"TAE!!" Jungkook and Baekhyun voices cut his trance

"TAE!!" Jungkook and Baekhyun voices cut his trance. "Who was that?" Jungkook asked as he tried looking for them but he saw nothing. "Jennie's..." He talks slowly, "W-What?!" Both of them interrupted him. "Her sister. Not her but there was a close resemblance." He sat down on the roof. "Someone, turn me blind," Taehyung says with a laugh, "I almost mistaken her for Jennie."

"Fcuk you gave me a scared." Jungkook sat down next to him. "I didn't know about her." Baekhyun's leg gave up and sat with them too. "Jungkook! Tae! Baek!" They heard female voices calling them, they looked back and saw Rosé and Lisa running towards them. "Corona's and their marionette is being held hostage by a group of people!" They shouted making the three of them were quick to their feet.

"We don't have guns right?" Jk looked at the two of them, all of them shook their head. "Jk, you protect the girls, Tae and I will go grab pan, trays or anything that could be a weapon." Baekhyun told all of them, "Pans?" Rosé was the only one who asked. "Trust me, it's very handy as a weapon." Lisa patted her back as they followed the boys downstairs towards the casino.

"Fellow Corona's! It has come to our attention that you guys are abusing the power that had been granted to all of the high society people and we are here demanding that every Corona should release their marionettes and demolish the Corona system!" A masked man shouted to all of the people in the casino. "How many people?" Jungkook asked carefully poking his head from the staircase. "6" Taehyung answered him, he and Baekhyun signalled one another before they ran to the bar, unnoticed. "Girls, take off your heels."

"Why?" Rosé asked lowly as she took off her heels. "It's gonna make a clacking sound, duh!" Lisa said as she pulled Rosé hands to follow Jungkook. "Here you go, Lis." Lisa looks at the stuff Jk gave her and it was a tray. "Rosie, stick with me." Rosé gave a pout, "You didn't give me anything? Did you think that I can't take care of myself is it?" Lisa looked at Rosé with a look like 'are you serious right now? There are people trying to harm our friends and you are making a scene now.'

"It's not that, I'm just worried about you. I can't bear it if you got hurt," Rosie was silent for a while, Jk felt a heat of embarrassment crept to his face. "So if Lisa got hurt, you're fine with it?" Both Lisa and Jk looked at her, shocked evident on their face. "Of course not! Rosé!" He looked towards where Baekhyun and Taehyung are and waited for their signal.

"Lisa, you take the one that's talking, hit them with a pang on the head with the tray and safe the Corona's." Jk harshly pulled Rosé's hand as he readies the cane in his hand. Once they saw the signalled, they rushed towards the masked man, unarmed them fighting them off before they could harm anyone. All of the males took off their belts as they tied the masked man together.

Seulgi took off their masks but not one Corona knew who they was. "Who hired you?" Jimin took out a swiss knife, pointing at his neck veins. "Swiss knife?" The man laughed, "You have to threaten me harder kid." Jimin slowly slid the knife at the man's cheek, causing droplets of blood trickle the floor. "if I stab your cheek enough, even you'll bleed to death."

"And that's even more pleasing than watching you die immediately, imagine the blood dripping to the floor, one tick, two tick, three tick which eventually will become a pool of blood. Maybe with all of your precious friends there, you can definitely swim and drown in your own blood. So let me ask again, who hired you?"

"You know with us telling you the information, you won't get away with anything right? It makes it even harder for you especially when they know who killed us." The man threw a smug face at Jimin but not an inch of fear appeared on his face. "Look at you, acting all smug? If your boss truly cared for you would he had missed counting a Corona who attended this party?" He gestured towards Jungkook.

"It was because he didn't care enough about you and only seeing you guys as lab rats that he is testing the waters with you." The man clicked his tongue unsure what to say. Baekhyun's voice who was checking up on Jisoo was what made all of the masked people's faces raised, their eyeballs bulge looking at the said man.

The man's face dropped when he saw Baekhyun. "Y-you're alive?!" He ignored Jimin as he trembles to look at Baekhyun. "Finish all of them off," Yoongi told them as he took Irene's hand and out from the casino. Jimin didn't hesitate even when Namjoon had shouted at him.

Lisa closed her eyes when the warm liquid got into her face while Jungkook had managed to pull Rosé into his arms, making her face him instead of what Jimin had done. The whole flight back to Hamgye was filled with silence and the younger ones couldn't say anything to the older one especially when they were shocked to see Jisoo sitting with Jin instead of Namjoon.

Even Seulgi wasn't there next to Jimin. Jungkook was seated still next to Rosé with Baekhyun and Taehyung in front of them. Taehyung was silent with occasional his 'i'm fine, i'm not hungry,' when Jungkook was simply curious on Naeun. Then again, Taehyung had never met Naeun formally. Maybe Yoongi would know something. He looks towards the older one and realised that he was already looking at his direction.

Jungkook didn't avert his gaze. Jungkook had punched him in the face one when Jennie told him about Yoongi's infidelity. And Yoongi did not raise his hand against him. "Relax," Rosé's soft voice and her light pinches made him averted his gaze. He didn't realise that he was clenching his jaw all while just looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes were practically screaming at him. Could he have known how much of a hypocrite he was since they are basically in the same situation as him and Tzuyu's was? Jennie was engaged to him and he cheated on her with her sister while Tzuyu is engaged to Jungkook while he cheated on her with Rosé. It was back to square one. Well if Yoongi figures that out, Jungkook doesn't mind if Yoongi punches him. He deserves it.