15 : falling

15 : falling

• what am i now? what am i now?what if i'm someone i don't want around?i'm falling again •

what if i'm someone i don't want around?
i'm falling again

THE RAIN was heavy as he watches as couples exited the Louvre, one by one but it didn't really bother him that much. "I miss you," he muttered looking dearly at Jennie's picture.

He felt his head was getting heavy for whatever reason so he decided to rest his eyes for a while. His mind brought back some memories that he had with Jennie unconsciously making him smile to himself.

He sets the picture down as he closes his eyes, a glimpse of a blonde woman walking passed him caught his attention, "Jennie?" He got up from the seat as he walks closer towards the female. She didn't hear him.

"Jennie?" He questioned the blonde again, but her fedora was covering her face. She was wearing glasses indoor too. "Excuse me, mademoiselle?" She stopped in her tracks before running out of the museum when Taehyung could reach her.

"WAIT!" He ran after her and was amazed that she could run so fast despite wearing heels. It was hard to spot her as people were using umbrella surrounded the area. "Jen?" He called out again.

When he spotted the same woman that he trailed, he runs again trying to catch up with her, they run towards the alleyway of Paris and it was full of people trying to cover themselves from the rain.

The chase was tiring him as the rain was making his clothes heavier and he kept questioning on why did the woman run away for no reason. It must be her. He hopped inside his mind.

"Wait!" He called out again to the female, he runs after her again and didn't realise that they were already out of the alleyway and he stopped trying to catch his breath. His mind starts getting heavier.

"TAEHYUNG!!" It was Jungkook's voice that cut his trance and he leapt out of the middle of the street and he closes his eyes lying down on the pavement. He heard running going towards him."Taehyung, you okay?" Rosé asked as she covers the three of them under the umbrella while Jungkook tried to help him to stand up. "What's going on? We saw you running around as if you were chasing someone?"

"...blonde...girl...have you saw her?" He asked still searching around the area, "There's no one who's blonde is nearby, Taehyung." Rosé answered for her as she looked at Jungkook for confirmation. "Come on, I think you might have a fever," Jungkook puts his hand over his shoulder as he helps Taehyung to walk. "The trip might be wearing you out, alas Baekhyun also told me you haven't gotten enough sleep too."

Taehyung took a quick shower and changed his clothes when he went out of the shower Jungkook was still there with tea. "This will make you feel better, they usually gave it to me when I have trouble sleeping." Taehyung knows the 'they' he mentioned was Jennie and Jisoo and some part of him hated that he won't say Jennie's name."Thank you," He muttered as he drinks the tea. "Call me if there's any problem at all," Jungkook said and he nodded as he went towards his beds before settling himself under the covers.

"...Jennie...?" His eyes was battling to stay awake as he felt his eyes and head getting heavier. He fell back into the floor as he saw woman's leg walking around him. His vision was blurry and it didn't help that his mind was hazy too. "How did I even fell here?" He asked himself. He felt his body being carried as his head hits the soft pillows, a small chuckled with low whisperings, "Aren't you a baby tiger?" A soft, seductive voice accompany with a whispered lullaby. His eyes closed as he heard the lullaby.

"JENNIE!!" He heard the same scream, in fact, it was his. They both stare at the bullet that hit her, as she walks back towards the end of the cliff. "Jennie!" He gets up after being pushed by her and runs towards the female trying to reach her before she falls but it all happened too fast.

"Hold on!" The hand that tried to reach her fingertips but it kept slipping from his touch. He mustered up all of his strength to hold on but it was too slippery. The eyes that stare back at him, in a way filled with hope as if everything was just a dream to her and to him too.

"Grab my hand!" A screamed so rawly, his throat was the one hurting instead. When her touch slips, he heard the screams that the people around them let out. "Tae, No!" He was being held back by a few of his friends from lunging forward as he kept screaming her name until he felt like his throat was going to detach itself.

He closes his eyes that was filled with tears and it happened again, "Jennie!!" He heard the same scream, in fact, it was his. They both stare at the bullet that hit her, as she walks back towards the end of the cliff. "Jennie!" He gets up after being pushed by her and runs towards the female trying to reach her before she falls but it all happened too fast.

"What's going on? Why is this repeating again?" He asked to himself watching as the same scene replayed itself over and over again, "Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it stop!" He holds his head as he had to watch Jennie being shot and fall continuously in a loop.

"MAKE IT STOP!" His body jerked forward as he looked at the people in his room. "God, you're not okay," Baekhyun said as he held him back. "I'm...living in a nightmare..." He muttered towards his friends.

"I keep seeing her everywhere I go, I see her face in everyone's faces, I heard her voice in every sound. I... feel like I'm going to lose my mind." He messed with his hair. "Am I going crazy?" He asked Baekhyun and Jungkook who were tongue-tied and was unsure what to say.

"I'm going insane." He muttered out loud, his hands was all over his hair. "Tae..." Jungkook called out to him but was spooked when Taehyung starts laughing all of sudden, "This is a dream again," He said. "A dream," He repeatedly says as he kept hurting himself trying to stop it for happening. "Tae stop, you're hurting yourself." Baekhyun pulls his hand away from himself.

"I think he needs sleeping pills, at this rate he will hurt himself and does unquestionably things." Baekhyun told Jungkook.