14 : cinnamon

14: cinnamon

• like if you hold me without hurting meyou'll be the first who ever did •

like if you hold me without hurting me
you'll be the first who ever did •

"NOW what am I gonna do?" Rosé paced around. "It's such a bummer that it's Paris and I don't feel like enjoying it." She looks out from the hotel windows and spotted couples surrounding the streets of Paris.

"I survived all of my life without Jungkook before, I can survive more days without him." She gave herself a pep talk on the mirror. "Ugh what am I kidding? It's so obvious that I want him back! This is all his position's fault." She laid back in bed in protest.

She unlocked her phone to scroll through her phone galleries which are full of hers and Jungkook's pictures. "I miss our cuddles, food hunting dates, I miss our double date adventures with Jennie and Taehyung." She plopped herself in her pillows as she let out a muted scream.

Her stomachs growled as she laid on the bed, "Since we're in Paris, we might just have macaroons." She sat up on the bed and scrambles to get ready. She did her hair, makeup and picks up her clothes.

"HERE'S the breaking news, several thefts have occurred today but luckily was stopped with the help of the public citizen, three tourists from Korea have dodged and save the winery from theft when they were held hostages less than 30 minutes ago. 'The government is doing their best' is what the chief of police can say however at this rate Corona leaders in Paris are the one protecting the citizen of Paris. It is advisable to the tourist and citizen of Paris to stay indoors as thieves are on the loose."

Rosé sat back on the bed as the news from the television scared her. "I can't protect myself..." She said feeling traumatised and scared for no reason. There was a knock on her veranda's door and her body felt the chills. She tried to ignore it but it kept getting louder and louder. Feeling scared, she picked up her phone as she ran towards the person she knew would protect her.

She rang the doorbell continuously and knocked waiting for the door to open when it did she wasted no time in running inside the room. "Help, there's knocking in my room and there are thieves on the wild in Paris! I just wanna go home." She wailed to the person in front of her.

"ROSIE, Rosie, shush... Calm down, I'm here. I'm here." She relaxed in his touch as he caresses the back of her hair softly, "I'm here, don't worry." When she felt like her fingers were wet, she didn't realise the man in front of her was only wearing a towel and drips of water were covering his toned body.

"Why aren't you wearing clothes?" She screamed while covering her eyes. "I was in the shower when you came bursting in. "You don't have to cover your eyes you know. Besides, you've seen more." He said with his usual teasing tone. "Let me just get dressed," He went back inside the bathroom, picking his clothes.

"Hungry?" the first thing he asked when he had dressed up. Rosé hesitates to answer but she knows he knows the answers. "Let's have lunch, and we'll have creme brulee and macaroons for desserts, how does that sound?" When she just stared at him, he smiled at her. "Let's go," He offered her his hands to take and she took it, still slightly shaking.

THEY both went out of the hotel with Jungkook carrying an umbrella in hand, "Just in case it rains," He answered when Rosé looks at him. It was silent during the walk as they went to the places Jungkook mentioned. "What were you supposed to be doing today?" Rosie gains some courage to at least talk with the man.

"Decided that I want to spend time walking around the Eiffel Tower and take some pictures, nothing that fancy." He shrugged his shoulders as they entered the restaurant. After they have seated, they skimmed through the menu when Rosie just stare at it.

"Do you me to order for you?" He asked when he notices that she was blurred. She nodded with a smile as she closes the menu. "I trust whatever you'll order." They ate the food with the small talks that avoided anything that could cause them to be awkward with one another.

"I never knew that Paris architecture is really fascinated," Rosé cheered as they walked under the Eiffel Tower, "It really is fascinating," He agreed. It was rather awkward for them as couples sharing their intimate moments were surrounding them.

There were people kissing left and right and it was hard to avoid the sight, maybe it's because Paris is the city of love and Eiffel Tower is its landmark. Just as there were laughing with one another, as they enjoyed the spring flowers. Water droplets start forming.

"GOSH, it's raining!" She covered herself with the palms of her hands. She tried to run for covers, "Rosie, get under!" Jungkook pulled her. Her body turns as her hand landed on his chest with his hands holding her waist tightly afraid that she might fall.

"You almost slipped," He whispered at her as their faces were inches away from one another. Rosie feels her cheeks burning red and she avoided his gaze but his hands went towards her chin, "Are you okay?" He asked as she was silent.

"I still love you," she declared as her eyes start filling up with her tears, "I still love you," she repeated again, now weeping as her hands held his coat for support, Jungkook was appalled as he was at lost of words. "I can't just let you go even though I know it's the best hope..."

"Rosie... Look at me... I can't hurt you anymore..." He brings her chin up, making her look at him in the eyes. "What's the point when I'm already hurting even without you in my life," Rosé didn't know what got into her but she went for it anyway.

She reached up to him as he was significantly taller than her, she pulled him down to her, and the words that was about to form in his mouth gets lost in her kiss. At first, he was static like a mannequin, fighting against himself, but soon he kissed her gently and carefully but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him making him drop the umbrella, soaking them both.

 He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him making him drop the umbrella, soaking them both