23 : almost

I like your faceYour red lips like cherryI like your taste

I like your face
Your red lips like cherry
I like your taste

{stan the rose and listen to woosung too (my cute cheek mole baby) - face above are the lyrics}

author's note before we begin

this was my face ( im sorry joshua baby, i love you and your meme face) when someone commented that all of my books are portraying Rosie as a bad person which i think in the gossip (yeah she was bad

this was my face ( im sorry joshua baby, i love you and your meme face) when someone commented that all of my books are portraying Rosie as a bad person which i think in the gossip (yeah she was bad.), but here, well for me i don't see her as bad, i see as a confused little lamb. okay i was gonna do a chapter but lemme give you a spoiler, no taehyung isn't in love with rosé. tae is concerned about rosé cause when jen was 'dead', he needed someone and that someone that reach out to him was baek. since lisa is with tzuyu, he was afraid rosé would be alone. as for rosé honestly lemme write what she thinks of tae in actual fact later in a chap. soooo the reason for this author note is too say sorry that i potrayed your bias in a bad way but u might not find someone like me who apologises to u guys, so just know this is all merely a fanfiction. although jentae is my bias, i love all of them equally and even to those who i barely have storylines for. im sorry. 11 person to focus is too much for my lazy ass. so let's get to the story. since i explained above, u might see a similar dialouge of tae saying he cares abt his friends. anyway stan seventeen and the rose while u are at it. everglow too! ps woosung's voice at the beginning of 'sorry' will always get me.

| Hamgye, Korea |

"So... the engagement is really off huh, did her father threw a fit?" Jisoo puts a few cherries in the glasses in front of her before putting liquor in. "She said it was fine, worrying about Jungkook is an understatement, heard from her that his family cut ever connection they have." Lisa sighed taking a sip.

Jimin came in sitting next to Yoongi and Hoseok. "Contacted all of my clubs and casino and none." He sighed, taking the drinks too. "Can't you track his phone?" Jisoo asked Yoongi, handing the drinks to him. "Negative, it's turn off or broken." Hoseok checked his phone, "Jin said that there's no record of him at any hotels too. This is bad."

"Have anyone talk to Rosé?" Jisoo was the first to say her name. Lisa shook her head. "She sent me a text before she went to Milan saying that I picked the wrong friend, she's pissed that I'm helping Tzuyu but partly my fault since I forgot to tell it was to find Jungkook." Jisoo sigh and looked at all of them. "At least if we know Jungkook's safe then I can rest with no worries in mind, I'll offer him to be my marionette or Jimin's, anything to keep him safe from his families."

"But I can't help but worried about Rosé too. She's quite fragile." Hoseok took the cherries from Jisoo. "Don't worry, Tae is there to keep her in check. I'm sure he won't let her suffer as he did." Baekhyun walked inside the room, taking off his coat. "Rumours said that Kai is in Milan, I've sent the words to the three of them already."

"You work fast," Yoongi smiled, a smirk on his face. "With his face, he can get anything." Jimin chuckled, knowing his role as the seducer cause that is his role too. A seducer is basically someone who gives their body to gain more information, sometimes it takes months for a person to open up but sometimes simply a one night stand will do. "Yeah, it was really easy. It was some middle-aged man in crisis over his marriage. Old men especially like my skin for some odd reason."

"God Baekhyun, how experienced are you?" Lisa said resting her chin on her palms. "Are you curious? Do you want to try me?" Baekhyun chuckled at her. "Are you guys flirting?" Yoongi asked both of them. "Yoongi! I was dying to see what's next." Jimin scolded him, which made the rest laugh. "I'm going to Aeipathy, you guys coming?" Jisoo stood up first handed her hand towards Lisa and Hoseok.

| Milan, Italy |

"Miss, you seem to be down today, perhaps do you want to take a walk in the gardens for a change of scenery or the streets, I'm sure Master Kai would allow it," Rui entered the room when she realises Jennie was sitting by the window side looking out. "Thank you, Rui, but I don't feel like it."

"Jennie, I'm going to the night market, come with me." Kai appeared at the doorway, holding a cloak for her. At first, she wanted to refuse but as Rui said, she needed the breath of fresh air for a change. The streets were surrounded by lots of people and it started making her stomach felt queasy for some reason.

Thankfully Kai hadn't handcuffed her to him making her wrist feel light, she walked with Rui latching their hands together. "Do you have any cravings, Miss? I could make them for you," Jennie chuckled looking at Rui who was excited to see the streets of the night market.

She didn't realise that she had sharp eyes until she saw that face again, she tugged her hood closer, hiding her face. Her heart is beating too loud she was afraid everyone surrounds her can hear her. Should she take the step and walk towards him? Kai is somewhere there but if she could be quick and pulled him somewhere and get the answers she's been looking for.

"Rui, cover for me." She said softly, taking big steps, walking towards the man far across the streets, just when she wanted to tap him, he was called by someone else, the same girl. "Taehyung! Look at this!" She smiled enthusiastically at him. She halted her movements as she turned around, her back facing his side.

She looks towards Rui whose running at a fast speed direction towards her, "he's looking for you, let's go to the ladies room, he'll believe us." Rui grabbed her hand as they started running the opposite direction of where Taehyung was headed. Almost. She almost got her answers.