22 : 3 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸

• i'll never be the sameif we ever meet again •

i'll never be the same
if we ever meet again

3 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸

"I still won't understand your decision." Stern yet calm. A perfect one that can make anyone quiver in fear. Hell, even he feels like puking or peeing whichever comes first if he won't stop staring through his skulls. Jennie's grandfather. His aura made him feel like he was ten feet below that person. His sharp tongue with the occasional tongue clicking added with the low tap of his cane.

He looks at the people to his side, even Kim Jung Ii look less threatening compared to this Master Jang. That was what his friends told him. Jennie only mentioned him once or twice but nothing could even prepare him properly than meeting this person in flesh. Every now and then, Taehyung just felt like kneeling in front of the man. The guilt that is burning and eating him alive kept growing stronger when the man said Jennie's name.

"Han's son." Taehyung head snapped looking at Jang. Jang was wrong. "My mother married a Han but I believe she wasn't a Han." Jang looked at him emotionless it reminds him of Jennie. He knows Jennie spent most of her early days being raised by her grandfather, maybe that influenced her to be emotionless at times too.

He had managed to break down her walls. But apparently breaking her walls down cause her downfall. If she had been the cold-hearted person she was like people expected her to be, she might be standing here, in this room, drinking her favourite liquor. "Sorry, your mother married a Han." Jang looked soft for a second and he didn't realise he looked that shocked until he talks again.

"Just so you know, I didn't teach Jennie to be emotionless. That Min boy was the one that taught her to be emotionless." He sighed again, "And I told you," he looks at his son, Jung Ii, "that it was a bad decision to let them be engaged at such a young age." He clicked his tongue again. "But this plan of yours, I'm interested in but this kid-" he pointed at Taehyung's face, "I need to polish him carefully."

He nodded without saying anything. He had been appointed as the heir to get back at Kai. Jung Ii said it was favour only he can do when he told them Namjoon was a greater fit, while Jang said it was as a punishment for hurting his precious granddaughter. He walked slowly to the stairs leading to Jennie's room.

Everything had stayed the same. Her father must have ordered the maids to not moved anything if they were on cleaning duties. He looked at a red shape box and opened it. It contains a few letters and pictures they've taken together. It seemed like it was just yesterday. He smiled sadly looking at it before coming across a picture of her and Yoongi in their younger days.

She looked pure. Like she wasn't the type to pick up a gun. Like she was incapable of hurting even a fly. They both were young and in love from what looks like it. Laughing like they were the only ones in the world, thinking of it maybe Yoongi was the perfect fit for her, Yoongi would definitely protect him better than he was.

"Are you thinking that if she was with Yoongi, she would have survived?" Jang suddenly said, causing Taehyung to drop the picture to the ground, startled by his sudden appearances. "You read my mind," He brushes his hair away, making the earrings look visible to Jang. Jang walks slowly towards him, "Do you want me to take the earring off? You're gonna be the heir soon anyway," That was a trick question, he is testing the waters to see how Taehyung will react.

"No thanks, when people see the earrings, they'll know that I am Jennie's marionette. Jennie is and still the heir, I'm just her puppet." He stood still, studying Jang's reaction when a chuckled was heard. "You're a smart kid, now I'm sure your betrayal to Jennie was the only way you can think of to keep her safe so don't blame yourself any longer. You need to learn to forgive yourself first." He patted his shoulders. "I'll send the address soon to you, 3 months of training with me and you'll be ready".

There was blood dripping from his nose, he coughed out the remaining blood while he laid down looking at the night sky. "Huh, this hurts." He laughed out loud but stopped when he started coughing, eventually, blood went out of his mouth again. "Fcuk! I need to see Rosie." He tried to get up but his body still felt weak. He tried to reach for his pocket for his phone but it was already broken when Jung Hyun beat him up.

Well, beating him up to pulp is an understatement especially when Jungkook was the caused that he turned partially blind causing their father to strip the heir title to him. He stills remember the day vividly. It was late at night when Jung Hyun was walking home alone cause Jungkook was missing causing their mom to worry.

His jealousy hit and turn him into the worst person he could, he took a mask and pulled his brother into the dark alley beating him with a baseball bat. His intention was to scare him so that he'll drop the heir title but his envy and greed took over him, if Jennie didn't found them that night, his brother could be dead.

Jennie helped him fake everything up, by telling their father that he found him alone in the streets and helped patch him a little. But how did his father knew now? Maybe when Jennie asked for the whole story one time when she visited, his father must have heard them yet he had kept it a secret for so long. Now Jungkook was unsure of what to do. Rosé isn't picking up his calls. The breeze of the rooftop felt nice, if one would jump from a building would they feel free from everything.

HERE'S A MEME COMPILATION OF WHAT I RELATE MOST REGARDING THIS STORY !!

CUrsed me, I always forgot what I named their fathers that I need to go back to corona and read their character description again and again and Jennie's father is the most one I mentioned and I still forgot his name