46 : hamgye's angels

• boy, don't call me angelyou ain't got me rightdon't call me angelyou can't pay my priceain't from no Heaven •

you ain't got me right
don't call me angel
you can't pay my price
ain't from no Heaven 

| 3 days later |
| Zakynthos, Greece |

"Step onto the pedals, Astrape!!" She heard her friend hiss as she looked out at the side mirror. She picked up a stiletto knife, ready to take her aim. "I'm trying Vixen!! It's the tight dress, this freaking mask, and fcking streets of Greece!" She cursed loudly when she made a sharp turn.

"You know what? I can't believe she really said, 'Guards! Seize them' but honestly, I've never seen more of a commanding voice from her." She chuckled as she looked at the back of the car. "Who can tell us that btch has no power." She chuckled. "Well, you can tell everyone that if we survived this pursuit Eos," Astrape growled.

"Astrape, go left, then turn right," Vixen ordered her as she gets closer she jumped out the car. She braces herself for the impact. "I'll create a diversion with this motorcycle while you girls try to lose the catch too. Meet back at our safe house." Jennie explained as she started the motorcycle that was already waiting for her. 

She rode them as she sees the hot pursuit was getting closer to them. She sped up and picked up two daggers, aiming each dagger at the tires of the car beside her. Click. "Did you just take a photo of Vixen?" Astrape asked as she steps onto the medal into a small alleyway. "She freaking looks so cool!"

| 2 days earlier |

"So, he offered you the titles and all and said someone told him to with a deal?" Jisoo repeated the words as her, Jennie and Lisa were the only one at Taehyung's penthouse. The males were all out to plan another surprised but this time for Chanyeol and his crews. "Lis, where's Rosé?" Jennie cocked her eyebrow. A week earlier she and Rosé had a disagreement causing Rosé to walk out.

"Last I heard Australia. Visiting her parents and all that jazz. She mentioned about there's nothing left for her at Hamgye." This time Jisoo cocked her eyebrows. " I have a hunch." She paused. " I remember one hospital visit where Tzuyu visited you, Rosé mentioned that your brother saw her that day. I pried her more but she just simply brushed me off saying that she can handle herself."

"Well," Jennie paused. "She absolutely can handle herself but she's kind of clumsy in her way. Like... she kind off—" Jennie paused again thinking of the correct word. "—stupid?" Lisa interrupted and Jennie threw a pillow at her, "I didn't say that!" She protests. "You were thinking of a nice word for 'stupid'," Lisa said between giggles. "Jokes aside, her mind kind of works in a different way." Lisa finished her sentences.

"So if we confirm that Jung Hyun is planing something with Rosé, we'll tell you Jk. For now, you can help the boys take out WhiteWolves' underlings." Jennie told him. "Thanks, sis," both Jisoo and Jennie patted his head when he went out the door with Lisa playfully punched his shoulders. "So, Charlie's Angels?" Lisa smiled from ear to ear. "Yeah definitely but more like Hamgye's Angels or Totally Spies."

Jennie shrugged her shoulders, "Eh, I was more into magical girls like Winx Club and oohh definitely Sailor Moon." She beamed. She took out a tequila as she set on the table. Jisoo went towards her computer and typed something. "We're in luck, there will be a press conference at one of the new boutiques that they Python's endorse in. Tomorrow both Python's brother will be there. We could get something out of him."

"Well, looks like a job for you rookie," Jennie patted Lisa's back. "Jk did mention a ring so preferably talk about his business and slid about the ring." Lisa nodded. "Sounds like a piece of cake," she smiled. "Great, we'll work on your script, your identity and your outfit and you'll just need beauty sleep since it's 3 am."

All three of them dons the wig as Jisoo stayed in the car while Jennie secured the security inside the mall. "So, Greece theme. Odd." Lisa talked to her in-ear. "Eos, focus in the press conference and I'll mingle to hear what the others said," Jennie said as she mingles around. "So Python endorsing a Greece inspired boutique?" Jennie started a conversation with someone she knew was a member of Python's. Jung Hyun's left secretary.

"Ah, it's surprised for today but Sir Jung Hyun will be having a party at Zakynthos, Greece." She smiled back accepting the champagne Jennie gave her. "Greece? How oddly fascinating." They heard the ushering and footsteps coming towards the centre small built stage. "Ace is not in. Eos, gametime." Jennie watched as Lisa took the third row. Not to close yet still can be seen.

"Hi, I'm from the People's magazine and can't help wondering what's with this Greece theme?" One of the reporters asked before Lisa could. "It's because I'm throwing a party in two days in Greece." The press conference was on and luckily for Lisa, the question gets more private. "Eos!" Jisoo reminded the female and just before the press conference was done, Lisa threw her question in, "Sir, can't help but notice the presence of the ring at your right ring finger. Any good news?"

The tension was ticking and so was the clocked. "Yes, thank you for noticing. The party in Greece is my engagement party." He said briefly and soon people swarm him more. "Eos, out of the den." The girls reminded her and obeyed. Jisoo drives them back to the penthouse. The boys were still out hunting people. "So let's get this straight, he's getting married and has an engagement party in Greece in two days. We have to get in. I'm afraid to say it but you two knows what I'm thinking." jennie sighed.

"Two days? Can we even get in? This seems like a secluded party."  Lisa starts to panicking as she starts pacing. "We'll get in. With anything, we've got and with how the boys are being delayed, we have to do this, three of us." Jisoo gives words of encouragement. "We can steal people's identity or," A mischievous smile on Jennie's face. "We can enter as escorts or courtesan whatever they called them."

"Shut up!" Lisa said suddenly causing the girls to be shocked. "This is like a dream come true. God, daggers and guns at our thighs, I'm so down with this idea." Both Jisoo and Jennie looked at one another with a chuckled. "Girl, I never thought you were so excited about this."