35 : 24 hours missing

• i actually remember quite clearlywe kept fighting and breaking up •

i actually remember quite clearly
we kept fighting and breaking up •

| Lighthouse, North Hamgye |

| 5 hours missing |

"Oh, dear god. Get in the lighthouse." Namjoon helped Yoongi carried Jimin. "Everyone get in!" They all can hear the panic arises in Namjoon's voice. "Me, Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Baek, Lisa and Jisoo. Where's Tae, Jen and Rosé." Jin counted all his friends.

"Tae! Rosé! Jennie! Get in! It's dangerous." He shouted when the three of them were standing static there. "There's an underground." He can hear Jisoo's voices informing them. "But it's lock," Lisa said again. "Move a little," Baekhyun told them and shoot the locks. He opened the underground passage and went down first.

"Help Jimin down," Yoongi told them when both Hoseok and Baekhyun were already down. Lisa who was next to them holds the lighter that was in Baekhyun's hands. "I'll check the places first," Lisa informed them as they walked deeper and deeper. "What kind of storage is it?" Jisoo shouts from above. "Full of boxes!" They can hear Lisa informing them.

"Jennie!" Jin can hear Taehyung screaming her name and soon followed by Rosé who told them to wait. "I'll get them back, I'll meet you guys back here." She informed him, following Taehyung and Jennie into the forest. "Rosé!!" Jin shouted back but she didn't even turn back once. "Jin!" He heard Namjoon pulling him back in.

He looked towards the tornado and it wasn't approaching the town instead, it approached towards where they was. "Jin, come on." He felt Jisoo pulling his hands and stop at the entryway. "Yoongi!! We have to go." She shouted at the man who was at the stairs of the lighthouse. "I'm sending an emergency signal to informed our people that we're here."

"How long does it take?" Jin looked at his watch and back at the tornado. "The thing is gonna approach in less than 10 minutes. It's dangerous up there." He added. "I just need 5 minutes more." He yelled back. Jisoo ran up to him, she looked at her watch and back to the tornado. "It's approaching!" Jin screamed at both of them.

"Yoongi, come on, come on, come on." Jisoo pulled Yoongi's hand despite his protest, making the device fell down on the floor. Jisoo went down first, followed by Yoongi and lastly Jin who closed the passage. The three of them run in the tight space. Somehow they can feel the ground shakes and the strong sound of the wind.

"Hands." Lisa reaches out for Jisoo's hand and pulled her, "We should pray, at least there's something." Hoseok told them and they all nodded. "Let's pray for our safety and for our friends too," Jin said and they all nodded again.

| 16 hours missing |

They were all woken up by Jimin's having a coughing fit. "You're cold," Yoongi said it to him and took off his double-layered clothes. "You need medical attention when we get out." Lisa sigh, helping Yoongi wipes Jimin's sweat. "What time is it?" Jisoo wakes up with a yawn. "I'm not too sure but I think few hours have passed since then," Hoseok told them.

"Is it over?" Jin was the one who steps out from the underground storage that had been built in the lighthouse. "Signals are all dead. We can't contact any of them." Yoongi reported with a sigh while pulling Lisa from the underground storage. "So.. tornado huh," Hoseok said. "Jimin, you okay?" Baekhyun asked when he looked at the said man.

"Your wounds are opening up! What should we do?" Jisoo asked when she sat Jimin down on the floor. "Use this," Jin ripped his sleeves and gave it to Jimin. "It's been 16 hours since we've split up," Namjoon said. "It's raining heavily, I hope they're safe." He added.

"Jimin, you should lay down, we'll make some space for you," Lisa said while Jimin can only wince in pain from his open wound. "Footsteps, shhh," Jisoo told them all and they halted every movement. Lisa and Jisoo stood in front of Jimin while the guys were all surrounding the door. Jin raised his left hand, and all of them reloaded the gun, aiming it at the door.

There were frantic knocks on the door before it bursts open. "Guys!!" A female voice, she was panicking with a mixture of her breath hitching. "Jungkook! Let's go." She pointed towards the ledge. The rain was still pitter-pattering. "Jungkook!" Jin called out when he saw the male was just sitting on the ground "Jin! Yoongi! Hoseok! Namjoon!" His smile grew wide when he saw them.

"Give me your hand! We'll pull you up." Jin told him and they all helped Jungkook. When there were at the ground, Jungkook immediately ran inside. "Jisoo!" He ran past Rosé and hug the female. "Jungkook!!" Both Lisa and Baekhyun patted his back while he was still hugging Jisoo. "It's okay, shhh now." Jisoo patted his back when she felt warm tears on her shoulder. "You look horrible." Jimin acknowledges Jungkook with a smirk and slaps his head lightly. "I could say the same to you."

| 20 hours missing |

"Kook," a soft voice patted his cheek. "Hmm?" He hummed in response. "We're gonna look for Jennie and Taehyung now. The rain has stopped. We're dividing teams." Jisoo said as she helped Jungkook to his feet. "Let's divide team, and oh we're whispering cause Jimin is asleep. We don't want to accidentally wake him up." Yoongi muttered.

"Lisa, Baekhyun, and Rosé will stay here with Jimin. Jin will go with Namjoon and I will go with Hoseok. Jungkook you go with Jisoo." Yoongi said. "This is a flare. It's limited but just in case anything happens. Watch your clock. We're only going out for 2 hours maximum. Don't break this rule. If no one finds them in the meantime, we'll have to wait and hope they'll find us." He thoroughly explains.

They all went out of the lighthouse after making sure they were ready. "It seemed like the town isn't that damaged." Jin watched how the town is still intact but only a few buildings were affected. "Double J, you guys there to the south, Yoongi and I will go east and you two Namu and Jinnie will go west." Hoseok patted their shoulders. "I just hope the both of them are safe." Jisoo stopped for a while as she prayed. "Let's go," she smile at Jungkook as the two-headed south.

"Baek, I'm taking a breather out." She informed Baekhyun and pulled Rosé's hand. "Something happened between you and Jk?" Lisa asked as she leaned against the lighthouse's building. Rosé was quiet as she looked at the whole Hamgye. "There's East, West, South and North. He said he loved me." A bitter laugh was emitted before the tears fall. "I loved you. What a funny word." She paused. "And I thought that when I said 'I'm done with Jungkook' hurts even more, but apparently 'loved' hurts even more." Lisa squat while slowly patting her when Rosé cried as she sat on the ground.

" Lisa squat while slowly patting her when Rosé cried as she sat on the ground