47 : hetaera in greece

• they say only the good die youngthat just ain't rightcause we're having too much fun •

that just ain't right
cause we're having too much fun •

| Zakynthos, Greece |

Lisa took a deep breath as she walked to the balcony. She had dressed the part. The three of them dons a matching white dress that went over their ankles. Jennie wore a sleek, white v strap satin while Jisoo a white sequin wrap long sleeve dress and Lisa with a white cami dress. All three of them wore white see-through lace ribbon covering their eyes. "We're dressed to kill," Jisoo smirked as she checks her reflection in the mirror.

She looks at the daggers that was strapped on Jennie's thigh and she was sure that's not the only one she carried. She handed out guns at the two of them. "Stuck them between your breast if you can or simply strapped at your thighs." Lisa glared at Jennie. "You're lucky you can sneak something between your breast." Jennie looks at her amused, "Not my fault that your boobs are barely existent." She shrugged her shoulders with a laugh.

"Let's get this stilettos out." Lisa cheered happily, excited over the course of their mission. They went into a car, setting up backups cars, motorcycle and weapons around the street in case anything happens. "Game time," Jisoo parked the car and watches as the night washes all the worries away.

"Mingle around with guys, a courtesan in Greece is hetaera. Use that excused. And split up." They all went their separate ways, Jennie walked beside two females giggling as she linked arms with them. Lisa follows suit watching a man that had already set his eyes on her. Jisoo plays along with the getup and entered the party with ease.

It was a private party with securities. It was in a large hall resembling some kind of ancient castle. Luckily for them, most people bought the courtesan get up. "Can I go seduce Jung Hyun and asked about his so-called fiancée?" Lisa asked the two of them. "Uh sure if you're comfortable with it Eos," Vixen told them.

She picked up champagne and slipped her way pass the securities to the staircase where she can oversee everyone. Jisoo mingled with the people and she had to slip and slither away from the guys a couple of times. "So, congratulations Sir Jung Hyun on your engagement." Lisa pry to the male, circling him while he was enjoying the company with champagne.

"I didn't realise that my friends set up an escort here?" He smirked, trying to see through her but she was quick to pull him away from the eyes of the securities. "Yeah, thank the stars for the gift, well my service is not only for you," she cocked his chin upwards, seductively whispered in his ears. "My fiancée?" He chuckled, "See yourself a tall woman with gold sequins dress. Call her name, Rosé and she'll respond." Lisa smirked as she heard that and she hoped Jennie and Jisoo heard them too.

"Vix?" Jisoo called out, "7 o'clock. White Champagne in her glass." She walked slowly down the staircase. She didn't want anyone to be alarmed if they want to take Rosé back. "I can keep you away from the party if you allow me to," They heard Lisa told Jung Hyun but they both know it was a secret message. From the corner of her eyes, she can see Lisa escorts Jung Hyun to a room upstairs while Jisoo slowly hot in her heels following Rosé into a corridor.

She took another hallway and prepared a tablecloth she snatches earlier, they both heard Lisa flirty suggested at Jung Hyun. "Hmm, I've seen more of a chiselled man than you in my endeavours." They both heard a click. "Handcuffs?" A paused, "kinky." The man smirked unbeknownst to him. "I have to have a view of this," Lisa said as she took out her camera and took a picture.

"God, spending time with Alpha got through her head," Jisoo heard Jennie complained. When they both got closer to the target, Jennie quickly covers her mouth with Jisoo dragged her into an empty room. Rosé tried resisting them but the two of them were stronger and harsher. "Sé," Jennie whispered slowly. "We're taking you out," Jisoo said again. Rosé struggled before Jennie uncovers her mouth. "What are you two doing here? Do you know how much security is in here?" She whispered-yell.

"You can't get married to Jung Hyun like this. Not in some kind of accord. This is not what Jungkook would have wanted, this isn't the way to solve this," Jisoo splutters out anything that comes across her brain. "No, I'm doing this for his sake. He sacrificed everything for me, I'll sacrifice everything for him. This isn't just any kind of pact. This is the pact of peace and concord." She fights back. "And it's better if you guys leave before I'll tell the guards to seize you guys up."

"Rosé please reason with this and make your decision clearly—" Jennie held her forearms tighter, her nails digging into Rosé's skin. "—I did! And this is my decision." She slipped past them and run to the hallways. "Guards!!" She called out to everyone. "Seize them!" She pointed out towards them. "Split out! Eos! Get out! Get out! Get out!" Lisa heard the panicked arises and footsteps coming towards them.

She pulls the long curtains in the room as the guards were calling Jung Hyun's name. She ran back to the other end of the wall before running towards the window, the length of the curtain help her fall from the second story without harsh impact. Jennie brushed her way past the guards by throwing knives to keep her distance. Jisoo ran the long hallways and slid to the floor catching the guards off-guard as she pulled his pants down.

They run out to their car while watching the man running to theirs. "Hang on!" Jisoo pressed the pedals as hard as she could, the roaring engines filled their ears. "Jung Hyun won't come to us that fast," Lisa who was still breathless over the running. "I handcuffed him to a bed." She chuckled. "You go, girl, I believe Alpha's seduction has been rubbed into you," Jennie high five Lisa as she ready her guns and knives. "Eh, the one and only," she smiled. She can't wait to tell Baekhyun how her weekend went.

a/n : i really can't wait for this book to end

a/n : i really can't wait for this book to end. I'm so done with this book and everything even tho i really love the series. but i'm so done and genuinely done.