38 : four season

• i gave you the worldbecause you were my everythingi gave you my winter and summer tooin those hot and cold seasons •

because you were my everything
i gave you my winter and summer too
in those hot and cold seasons •

| Hamgye's Hospital |

She looked out the window as he was laughing wholeheartedly at a joke Jin just told him. Jisoo was by his side too. A fruit basket that had been brought by his ex-fiancée. The sliced apple was on his lap as he chomped on them happily. "Aren't you tired Sé?" Jin asked and she cut her trance, looking at him. "You can rest up. I'm fine with them both." Jungkook told her and she nodded.

She went out of the door, and she heard them talking. "I feel bad," it was Jungkook's. "You don't have too. What's important here is your feelings, Jungkook." It was Jisoo. "I know." He sighed. "You can't let others treat you like a puppet" Rosé took a deep breath and continued walking out of the hospital.

She stopped at one of the hospital gardens that reminded her of the flower field that he once showed her. Did he ever take Tzuyu to those too? Her mind kept thinking that. She had to shake the thoughts out. "Isn't it the little flower?" A voice so similar, she felt chills on her bones. "What are you doing here?" She mustered false confidence, anything that won't make her quiver in front of Jung Hyun.

Did the information of Jungkook being at the hospital go out? Jin and Jisoo told all of them that they disclose any information regarding Jungkook. Even private doctors were told to keep quiet when he was admitted under observation and malnutrition. He looked at her as if he was trying to read her mind. "I'm here to see Crimson's heir, do you think there's someone else I should visit?" He tilted his head looking at her.

"You have everything you wanted. Or are your greed is still making you want more?" Rosé picked up her bag that was on her bench. He snickered, "have you find Jungkook?" He paused, "or are you perhaps already in your life together with him? Either way, nothing can work out for both of you." Rosé slowly turn, her face still blank. "Why is that?" She smirked, this guy was getting on her nerves.

"Oh dear, naive, fragile flower." He plucked a flower, "going back to an old relationship is like reading your favourite book and expecting a different ending to happen. Everyone knows this, no matter how many times you reread it, it will always end the same way." He crushed the flower before letting it falls down.

Rosé looked to the ground, before she raised her head, staring straight at Jung Hyun. "That's what you're mistaken about me, I read books with a happy ending. All of my favourite books ends with a happy ending. But you know who doesn't have a happy ending? The antagonist. If only you were happy with what you have, then you'll get a redemption arc."

She walked away from him. She felt great. True, she and Jungkook broke up. But that won't end her life. Even just by his side is enough for now. She went to take away a pizza when Lisa tapped her forehead. "Heyyo kiddo," Lisa sat in front of her. "They're finally out of ICU but no worries, you should rest tonight. Seulgi's with Jimin, Hoseok is with him. You can rest now Sé. He wants you to rest too."

Rosé nodded. She was tired of arguing and she hadn't had a goodnight sleep in awhile. Lisa took her back to her penthouse and she felt every ounce of worried went out of her body the moment she laid down in bed, closing her eyes hoping she would have a sweet dream since the past days have been a terrible nightmare for her.

| Python's Mansion |

"Tzuyu," The man in front of her called her. She sat down on one of the chairs. She grew accustomed with meeting the head house of Jeon's now. But she thought that her relationship with the Jeon's would be over now. There must be something they want from her.

"Is Jungkook in Hamgye?" She looked up to the voice, it was his mother. Different from the head house of Jeon and his brother, his mother looked concerned. He is her child still. "I don't know, Mrs Jeon." She bit her inner cheeks. Sorry, but she won't let any of them harm him in any way. Not until he managed to protect himself.

"We're worried about him honey," his mother rests her hands on top of hers. This is bad. They're using his mother to get the answers from her. "I'm sorry, Mr Jeon, Mrs Jeon. But the only person I've been in contact that concerns Jungkook himself is his girlfriend and our friend Lisa. Other than that, no."

When she was escorted out, she managed to listen to bits of their conversation. "His girlfriend eh, she returned the ring right?" It was his father asking hi: brother. "I believe so. I have seen her earlier today, look miserable but optimistic." A paused. "Get someone to follow her then, Tzuyu maybe hasn't met Jk but I don't believe that girl or any of their friends would leave Jk like that. Especially what happened to 404's princess."

Tzuyu moved as stealthily and as fast as she could. She needed to warn Rosé. And she was sure Rosé felt the same way as she did. They won't let anything harm Jungkook. The drive took longer since Rosé wasn't in her apartments. She decided to go to Lisa's and luckily she was there. "Rosé, whatever you do, don't see Jungkook until he's out." That was the first thing she said after she had stepped into the apartment.

"What are you saying? What rights do you have now to forbade me to see him?" That shocked Tzuyu. "You're not his fiancé anymore, what rights do you have to forbid me to see him?" She asked again, interrupting Tzuyu before she could say anything. "You're being incredibly rude right now, and to think we let you visit him and even let you know about him."

"Rosé please, listen to me first." Tzuyu held her wrist and hands tighter. She didn't care if Rosé wrist started to bruise. But this part of Rosé annoyed her, "will you please listen to me first? Why did you and Jk take a break with your relationship in the first place? It causes you won't listen. Did you think he took it easy when you guys broke up? Did you think it was easy enough for him to act like he was okay?

She took a deep breath, calming herself before she explodes again. "Jung Hyun will send people to watch you, I don't know what is his motive but to be safe, avoid seeing Jk or try asking for the other's help. You're not the only one concerned about him so don't act like we aren't trying to help him." She let Rosé stood there and left to meet Lisa. "Don't let him down anymore Rosé," she muttered under her breath.