33 : matutine

• take me now, please undo my chain of pain •

take me now,
please undo my chain of pain •

| North Hamgye |

The lighthouse was located at the end of the whole Hamgye. Next to it would be the ocean and even being at the hills of the lighthouse felt cold. The ocean's breeze seems rather stronger than usual. She looked at the sky above and she was sure heavy rain would follow them soon. She had to keep going on.

"God, I should've asked Viper if he had any flags or any kind for markings." Rosé stopped. She walked and stepped into mud. "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ugh thank god, I'm wearing boots. I wonder if Viper and Vixen are holding hands currently." She said as she trying to get the mud off her boots with leaves. "Ace, I'm almost there."

"We should definitely stop for a while," Jennie looked to the man next to her, "Nope. I can see the lighthouse's head. The weather isn't on our side, love." Oof, she was playing the game. Calling him 'love' out of nowhere. "Fine, only till we are at the lighthouse." Taehyung took her hands in his and starts walking. "I'll carry you when you're tired."

"It just gets steeper and steeper." She huffed trying to catch her breath. "Khloris?" She looked towards the voice and see all of them were there. All ten of them. "How much speed tickets did the rest of you get to catch up with Viper and Vixen?" She laughed looking at them. "Probably a lot. But we have rich kids by our side." Baekhyun pat Jimin and Jisoo's back.

"We're five steps away from the lighthouse. Let's get going." Namjoon told them all when droplets of rain was felt as they all stand there. "Let's get this family home," Yoongi added following them from behind.  Rosé was in front with Jin, Lisa and Jisoo near her. In the middle was Taehyung, Jennie, Jimin and Yoongi who was tasked to protect Jimin. The last of them were Hoseok, Baekhyun and Namjoon who was tasked to protect them from behind.

The rain was getting heavier and they were sure there were feeling the ocean's breeze now. When they saw the lighthouse came to view, they started shouting Jungkook's name. "Ace?!" Jisoo screamed, "Ace!!" All of them started screaming his name. "You're pale," Yoongi said, studying Jimin's face.  Taehyung and Yoongi tried hard to cover them but the rain was really heavy.

"Is that a tornado?" Lisa pointed towards the town. "God, the people did say about the heavy rain they've been having," Jisoo said as she and Jin tried to break into the lighthouse. "Oh, dear god. Get in the lighthouse." Namjoon helped Yoongi carried Jimin.

Taehyung pulled Jennie's hand but she stood still there looking at the forest. "Jennie, we have to go." Rosé ran towards her side when she slipped from Taehyung's hold. "Tae! Rosé! Jennie! Get in! It's dangerous." They heard Jin called them. The tornado that came with no warning.

"Jennie!" Taehyung ran after her deep into the forest, "Wait!" Rosé called out to them but they couldn't hear her voice. "I'll get them back, I'll meet you guys back here." She informed the others as she ran following Taehyung.

Rosé ran as if packs of wolves was chasing her. She ran, her adrenaline was definitely rushing. It didn't help that the fear of the tornado could wipe all of them away was getting to her. One second, she saw Taehyung's back and the other she lost sight of him.

"Taehyung? Jennie?" She screamed their names. Screw the codenames, she was starting to panic. She forgot to mark her ways around the forest. "Rosé?" A man voiced, she turned around and saw Taehyung. She smiled. It seems like he was unharmed.

But he was alone. "Where's Jennie?" Just as she said that a girl screamed and they all ran towards the voice. "Jennie?" Taehyung screamed her name at the top of her lungs. Her legs were bruised and they saw a guy hugging Jennie tightly in his arms.

"Jungkook!" both of them screamed as they saw the male. Jungkook who was still hugging Jennie looked like he was crying. "I thought I lost you, I thought you were gone, I thought you were dead." He cried and cried. "I'm here now," she wiped his tears away. "So, come home, will you? I need my little brother with me." She asked.

He let her go and stand up to look at the voice that called him. Rosé sprinted pass them as she ran towards him and tackle him, causing him to fall down with her. Tears were brimming in her eyes as she hugs him. "I'm sorry, I need you, please." She cried and cried. "I'm with you now," he kissed her tears away.

Taehyung ran towards Jennie's side. "I'm okay, he did a sneak attack." She said taking his hands in hers. "Were you chasing him?" He asked as she nodded. They both smiled as he looks at Jungkook and Rosé. "We really have to go take cover at the lighthouse," Rosé get up looking at the three of them. "There's a tornado coming," She said, tightly holding Jungkook's hand.

They were walking carefully cause it seems like the hill was about to fall down at any second. The trees must be uprooted. "Let's be careful," Rosé reminds them, seconds after she said that, Jennie felt her leg slipped and she was rolling down the hills. Luckily Taehyung caught her before she fell any deeper. "Just let me go, I see you guys after." She said when Taehyung was struggling to pull her.

"I won't let you go this time," Taehyung screamed as he tried to pulled Jennie, but the ground was collapsing, "Look at me, look at me." He said when she looked down, she was definitely scared of falling.  "Don't look down, just look at me. I promised to protect you didn't I." She nodded and she can feel him, reaching for her when they both fell.

"Jennie!! Taehyung!!" Jungkook screamed trying to reach to them, just as he was about to run, the hill where both he and Rosé were standing collapsed causing them to slid at another direction too. They were rolling fast "Take my hand," He screamed at Rosé.

 They were rolling fast "Take my hand," He screamed at Rosé

a/n: I'm gonna be so sad when this story ends.