28 : mission pt. 2

| East Hamgye |

"Tell me, why am I paired with Rm for any reasons?" Jimin grumbled through the in-ear monitors. "Because, exhibit one, you're hasty. Exhibit two, you're hot-headed. Exhibit three, you might get distracted with the East lifestyle. Exhibit four, cause you're Icarus." Yoongi said. Peals of laughter were heard from the other side. "Shut up Alpha."

East Hamgye. The Limelight of Hamgye. Fastlane, Casino, Strip Clubs, Dance Clubs. All of the streets are filled with them. The nightlife was what the East people are. During the day, it's pretty much empty in contrast to the South. During the day most of them are dead like the log but just when dusk hits, the people get up and storm the streets. Jimin loves the East. In actual fact, he loves them too a little bit too much.

Jimin has a few clubs located in the East too and he bought few of them but due to being in Hamgye town itself, he lets the people there handle them while he's the main direct boss. "God, would you admire the beauty of the East." He chuckled, sticking his hands out of the car windows first, then his head, taking the smell of liquor everywhere on the streets of East Hamgye.

Luckily for them, there will be a race happening that night and unluckily for them too, there will be a race happening. Namjoon hated East Hamgye. He, Jin and Yoongi was the only three that would rather die than live in East Hamgye. The longest they can handle being there was only merely 3 hours max. Then, they would definitely head straight back home at lightning speed.

"So, should we split up Rm or you'll just follow my lead?" Jimin smirked after Rm had parked the car. People were busy on the streets as they run towards a direction. "Better if I follow you." He paused. "To keep you in check." Jimin rolled his eyes, as he undoes the buttons of his shirt and took out glasses. He walked towards where few ladies were standing there.

"Icarus!" They all cheered in a sing-song manner, hugging his body side by side. Girls, guys, all of them surrounds him and offered him lots of their speciality, drugs and drinks. "Love, that's my friend Rm. Remember what I asked you days ago, the one rhymes with place?" The girl named Love nodded. "He wants to see them." He winked and started whispering at her ears. She giggled like a schoolgirl.

Love gestures towards a few of her friends, and they followed suit. "Rm right?" Rm studies her behaviour and she was indeed being cautious with him. She might just trick him. He looked at Jimin and Jimin started shooing him away to follow Love. Rm nodded, looking back at Love. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Jimin walking away to groups of guys. Presumably racers.

Love had taken him to a pub. It was better than the neon lights and loud music outside. It looks and was adorned with a saloon theme for some odd reason. "We'll bring you to see them soon," Love said. She took out the bottle of liquors and pour shots. "But first, we can't step into East Hamgye without a few shots do we?" She tilted her head at him, offering him 5 shot glasses.

"Rm, get ahold of yourself and don't get drunk," Suga warned him. He took clink glasses with Love as he took the shot. "3 shots tops," Suga said again. Suga knows Rm's alcohol tolerance and Namjoon ranked was in the middle. He had the best tolerance followed by Jin then Jimin. Namjoon in the middle, next to him is Jungkook followed by Taehyung and lastly Hoseok. He just hopes that Namjoon won't overdo himself.

"Icarus, report," Suga asked when Jimin was being too quiet. "Racing in 5 mins, there's something I need to do to help Rm. Will report again soon." He flicked off his in-ear monitor. Jimin puffed out the cigarette in his hands. "A man won't back down from his promises, Icarus." Few men walk towards him.

He smirks, "Of course, and it goes vice versa. You will tell me everything you know about Ace and WhiteWolves." He walked towards the array of cars waiting at the starting line, Jimin knows it's a dangerous game yet he knows one is needed to make a sacrifice. He entered the car and prayed silently that his assumption was wrong. God he hoped he was wrong. The flag girls were ready and so were them. 

The roaring engines were loud that it was deafening. "3!2!1!" the flags went off and they all took off. Jimin smirked to himself while he raced. Astrape would be perfect and perhaps she could win this battle. RM had drunk his fourth glass now despite Suga's warning. It was hard saying 'no' and he was afraid that something might happen to Jimin instead if he refuses. 

Although he was inside a building, he could hear the roaring engines. It was loud. Did Jimin join the race? God, he hoped not. The East people are particularly strong in their alliances. They hate when outsiders win. This race is thousands time different than at Aeipathy. Here, social hierarchy doesn't even matter. They don't listen to the higher-ups nor they are afraid of the laws. "You might want to enjoy the race of the year." Love smirked as she pointed towards the doors.

Namjoon rushed out and he swore his life flashes in front of his eyes. A car, in particular, Jimin's car flipped over. Few innocent people rushed towards the scene and so did Namjoon. He rushed and helped Jimin out of the car. A group of people walked towards them, "God, he should have died from the accident. Imagine the bounty we get with Icarus and Rm, then we can get Ace. He'll surely come if he heard this news." The moment he said that both Rm and Jimin took off running towards their car. 

"Suga!!" Rm screamed as he pressed the gas, while Jimin was searching for weapons, ignoring the wounds he had. "We are being pursued, give us anything. A route, backup, help anything. Icarus is wounded too." He reported in one breath. "Affirmative, sending few Lynx's pursuit teams to you guys to help get rid of pest and sending you guys a pitstop location, Lynx's medical team will be waiting. For now, try to slow them down as possible. Sending you the map and direction you should take."

a/n : late update cause i had few works to do

a/n : late update cause i had few works to do. this is the 29th? chapter? and where's jk? when will we see him??