epilogue

| three months later |

With Kai under tight supervision living finally with his father, Chanyeol backing down everything seems like where it was with no worries. Truly seemed weird for them but it was a nice change of pace after their lives kept being in some turbulent of troubles. And they were happy. That was their only wish. To be happy together. "Come on!" She heard the loud noises coming from the house next door. "That was definitely Lisa." Jennie smiled as she and Taehyung walk hand in hand out from their new house. Their houses was still mostly empty since they just went back home from their honeymoon. 

"Astrape, Cronus. Fancy seeing you guys here." She laughs as the four of them walks to their car. "I thought we were all retired from the mafia business. And, of course, wouldn't miss this for the world." She laughs entering her car, her fiancee next to her. "I want to propose a race between us with you and Viper but it is such a low blow. You know I would win anyway." Taehyung came to view, blocking Jisoo's view of Jennie. Jennie laughs as she fixed her hair.

"Maybe next time, Astrape. Jennie and I would want to share a lingering moment before we go to the wedding." He smiled taking her hand in his. They all went out of their house around the neighbourhood, seeing Lisa, Yoongi and Jimin finally went out of theirs. "You know we could just have the wedding here in that circle between our houses," Jimin complained. "Now we have to go for a drive and all and I'm just attending for the drinks."

"Shut up and get moving. The two cars are already ahead of us." Lisa throw a shoe at Jimin. The drive tired them out as both Jungkook and Rosé wanted their wedding to be secluded and away from anyone. When they arrived it was almost sunset. They watched as at the hilltop had a wedding arch decorated nicely with flowers and lights. It was a nice outdoor wedding.

"Now this is what I like, no guest and just us." Yoongi smiled as he and Hoseok walked up the hill. "Surprisingly I thought that you would like this private wedding for all the liquor too that you can drink all of them." Hoseok chuckled. "Well, that too but having people around annoys me more than having no liquor at all."

 "Gosh, I shouldn't have done my hair," Lisa grumbled when the wind was messing with her hair. 
"You look pretty either way." Lisa looked at Baekhyun and pinched his side. "Yeah, I always look pretty but I'm annoyed with the wind right now." Baekhyun kissed her temples. "Let's annoyed you more cause we still need to walk up the hill."

"You okay?" He brushed her fingers as they walked towards where Rosé and Jungkook were waiting for them. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She caressed his cheeks. He brings her palms to his lips as he kissed them. "Guys, it's someone wedding. Respect them please, stop being gooey with another and show you two are the loving couple." Jimin pouted at Taehyung and Jennie.

"Oooh, Mini is jealous." Jisoo laughs as she and Jin walked hand in hand joining the rest of the party at the end with Jungkook and Rosé. When the two of them saw all their friends were already there, they smiled from ear to ear. "Sorry for the short notice and all," Jungkook apologised. 

"But we just wanted to tie this and get over with it," Rosé added. They all nodded as they took their rightful place. Jungkook took her hand in his, caressing it softly as they nodded towards Namjoon, their wedding officiator. Both of them took a deep breath as they recite their vow, "And with the power that was bestowed on me as Corona's official guardian, I now pronounce you husband and wife, soulmates for life."

Rosé threw her arms around his neck, as she whispered, "now and forevermore." Jungkook kissed her forehead first, "Now and forevermore," before pulling her by the waist and finally kissing her, he dipped her as they shared another deep kiss. Their friends cheered, throwing rose petals at them. Now and forevermore. Together.

ANNNDDD IT HAS BEEN MARIONETTE

e n d

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE VERY END.

SO PLEASE DO CHECK MY OTHER STORIES IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED OUT AND VOTES COMMENTS AND THOUGHT ABOUT THE BOOKS ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME. YOU CAN LEAVE ANY THOUGHTS YOU WANT.

THAT'S ONE WAY I'LL IMPROVE MY WRITING MORE !!

CORONA AND MARIONETTE ARE SIGNING OFF

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS EH STORY

AND THANK YOU AGAIN TO THOSE WHO COMMENTS EVERY REACTION YOU GUYS HAD WHICH IS SO FUNNY TO READ AT TIMES !!

THANK YOU FOR THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND SUPPORT !! 

BLESS ALL OF YOU GUYS!

Thank you so much for the love and support.

Thank you for the views, vote and comments too. 

I'm so glad this story is finished. I was so done with this story and reading the comments all, I was wishing that the story would write itself cause I was tired and all.

Anyway this has been an amazing ride and I thought I was done with the mafia sht but I forgot about Noir. Well damn. anyway thank you so much for giving the story a chance. 

Writing this story has been really tough honestly. but I'm glad this is the end. I was thinking of having a long break from writing but the other stories are holding me hostage. But I love them but it's okay I guess. 

Thanks now and forevermore.