36 : 36 hours missing

• The other night dear, as I lay sleepingI dreamed I held you in my armsBut when I awoke, dear, I was mistakenSo I hung my head and I cried •

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried •

| Somewhere in North Hamgye |

24 hours missing

His body was aching all over. He tried to move his arms but he can't feel his left arm. He looked towards his right, "Jennie..." The female was unconscious. He looked at her state and tree branch was on her legs. "Ugh, fcuk. It hurts." He cursed. God, a tree branch is on his shoulders too.

"Jennie, wake up." He tried to reach her with his right hand, "Jen, babe." He managed to touch her cheeks. It was cold but she was still breathing. He tried to slither himself, wiggling his body to make the tree branch fall down from his weakened body. "Jennie," he touches her cheeks when he managed to escape.

She hummed in response, "it hurts." She whined. "I'm helping you out." Taehyung briefly said as he tried pushing the branch with his leg instead of using his arms. Jennie slowly sat up as she held tightly to Taehyung's clothes. "Slowly," Taehyung advised her.

She felt the tingling pain and she was sure her ankles or maybe her legs are broken now. "I'm sorry," Taehyung muttered as his right hand went to her waist. "Stop," she said weakly. She looked at his handsome feature. Cut and bruises were covering his face. Blood was dripping from his forehead too.

Not to mention how his left arm looks limp. "Ack," Her legs were giving up on her. "I've been troubling you..." Tears were flooding her eyes, for a second it looked like she was crying blood from how her tears was mixed with the blood she had from the cut of her cheeks. "I'm troubling you too." Taehyung kneeled as he rests his right hand on her cheeks, caressing it softly.

Both of their breath was getting heavy. They didn't have to even see themselves clearly to know how badly injured they were. If they can't do any medical attention to their injuries, they for sure know they can't sustain their injuries any longer. At this point, it seems like they'll die from hunger or blood loss. Whichever comes first. The tornado might wipe them out too.

"But I refused to let you suffer any longer, I refuse to. If you feel like you're troubling me and I'm troubling you then I guess we'll have to trouble each other to the end of our lives." He smiled at her, that calms her down somehow. She let out a low chuckle.

"Playground. Bullet. That was how I met you." She chuckled lowly, "You told me, 'What the fcuk? You were shot' and I simply said, 'Yeah, bullets do that'." She chuckled again. Taehyung held her arm, "You remembered that?" He asked voice was shaking.

"I had a dream about that. I was bleeding to death at the playground, and you asked me if I was okay. You were naive and innocent back then," Taehyung, once again helped her get up. "Do you remember what you said to me?" His face brightens up, waiting for her answer. "Was it, 'yeah, despite that I'm losing blood and barely can walk, I'm having a blast'."

Taehyung laugh wholeheartedly, one look people might say he was unharmed although he looked otherwise. "That is what you said, you never miss a chance to throw sarcastic remarks. And that is one of the reasons why I love you." He paused. "But the current you now, the gentle, honest you, is also one of the reasons why I love you."

There was a shady tree and they both leaned their backs against the tree's trunk. "Do you think my family will accept the current me?" Her eyes were closing and it seemed like she might pass out at any moment. He was afraid of that, "they will love you as much as I do." He paused, taking her hand in his, her head fell to his lap.

He squeezed her hand multiple times, "Jennie, you are my one and only love. If you leave, please don't leave me alone." His tears fell to her cheek, he kissed her forehead. "I like this." Her left hand went to his cheek, "I have the best view," She added with a low chuckled, "Argh," She winced.

"Hold on, hold on for me please," He was bursting in tears, "Tae..taehyung.. don't cry, please. It hurts seeing you cry," She wiped his tears away. She took a deep breath, "You were my sunshine," She sang softly. "Don't waste your breath," He scolded in between sobs. "my only sunshine, you made me happy when the skies were grey,"

She coughed blood, yet she still continues singing, "You never know, dear, how much I love you," her breath hitched, tears brimming from her eyes. "Please... don't take my... sunshine away," She stopped, reaching up to him, their forehead touch. "Please don't... take my sunshine—" Her breath hitched again, Taehyung felt her head dropped to his shoulder.

His sobs grew louder, his own breathed hitched, hugging her tightly in his arms, "Please don't take my sunshine away, please don't take my sunshine away,"

a/n : spoilers!

Anywayyy u know it's nearing the ending when angst filled up the book more

Anywayyy u know it's nearing the ending when angst filled up the book more. So 16/17 chapters more to go!! Let's get this bread!!