44 : every breath

"Hey Lis," She walked inside the gym to see Lisa on the floor with Baekhyun sitting close to her legs

"Hey Lis," She walked inside the gym to see Lisa on the floor with Baekhyun sitting close to her legs. "Is this some kind of giving birth simulation going on or?" Baekhyun laughs at her while Lisa just glared and groaned at the female. "Omg, are you expecting?" Her voice reaches an octave high shocked at them not saying anything.

"I'm not dumbass!" Lisa sat up with Baek holding her legs. "Oh," Rosé went and sat next to her, "are you two dating?" She whispered a little too loudly at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smirked as he glanced at Lisa but focused back on Rosé."Does spending time together a lot, sleep next to each other, confine with each other defines 'dating'?" He asked looking at Rosé as she nodded.

"Well, I guess Lisa and I are dating," As soon as she heard this, she slightly kicked Baekhyun at his stomach but he held her legs and pinned her down. "Omg! Public display affection!" She heard Lisa cursing at him and at her. Lisa had said that their relationship was complicated and Rosé has practically mastered the 'complicated relationship.'

Her relationship with Jungkook was far from normal. They started with a ring then came the contracts before he finally asked to be his girlfriend. Maybe at one point, she was wrong too. She shouldn't dwell on what had happened but she always wondered where did their relationship go wrong.

Maybe the moment he stepped into the warehouse, ready to take all of them down for hurting her. Maybe that where it had gone wrong. She brushed the locks out from her hair. Now, it isn't a good time for reminiscing. Today is the last day she will spend in Hamgye. Not that she had told anyone about it but this was the only way for her to repay for everything he had done to him.

His title, his wealth, fortune, his future especially. She went towards the swimming pool. She noticed someone was already in the pool. She watches as the strokes were mesmerising and it looks really pretty. She knows that person. As much as she hates it, it was nice to see him although she shouldn't feel that way.

She sat at one of the lounge chairs with a drink in her hand. It was Chardonnay. "Hey, you've been drinking a lot more lately." He rests his cheeks on the edge of the pool, his broad shoulders came to view. She noticed that he had tattoos covering his right body. The sun was making his toned body looked more desirable than ever. His eyes give a honey glow as the sun hits them.

"Eh, people changed, I never had really appreciated the fine and story of each liquor has. Each of them surprisingly brings a different taste to my mouth. Some are too sweet and some are bitter. Some might be too sour but in the end, it stills cloud my mind anyway. Somehow that is my life."

"And as much as you noticed how much I change, you've changed too. You have tattoos and that is just the outer side of this 'change.'" She removes her sunglasses and let the robe fall to the floor before jumping in the pool. She swam a few rounds ignoring his gaze.

"Jungkook," Both of them turned towards the people calling him. "Oh Rosé, Jennie has an announcement to make. She's meeting us soon." Jungkook slipped out of the pool as he grabbed Jisoo's hand. They walked towards the lounge chair waiting for the couple.

A few minutes later, Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon finally arrived at Jin's hotel. They had scotch in their hands and it wasn't at all surprising. Baek and Lisa joined them afterwards, arguing about the martini. Soon, they heard footsteps and giggling coming from the inside.

"Hey, sorry we're running late." Taehyung let Jennie sit at one of the chairs as he sat at the arm of the chair. "We've decided that we can only lure Kai out through me." All of them were protesting. "No, we've talked this through. It's either me or Jennie and this time I'll get the bait." taehyung said again.

"we're playing a dangerous game here," Jisoo said again but something caught her eyes and she knows that she was not the only one. "Is that the, the ring?" She heard Jin whispered to Namjoon. "It looks like the moon and stars for me. Probably." Jisoo looked at them with an eyebrow raised. "Well, we've decided to throw a party sooner or later cause apparently everyone loves a party even WhiteWolves," Jennie said with a nod from Baekhyun.

"what type of party?" Rosé asked from one of the pool lounges chairs. "Engagement." All of them were confused at first until Jisoo picked up a pillow and threw it at Jennie. "Shut!! Up!!" She threw another one. Jungkook searched for her hand. "It really is the  Corona's tradition!" He pulled her hand and looked at the ring.

"Dude!!" He pats Taehyung's shoulders. "Congratulations!!" Lisa threw her hands over Jennie's neck. "This calls for a proper celebration! If this goes according to plan surely with Kai's presence, your engagement party won't be fun." Jisoo told her off. "This is your special day for godsake." Rosé looked to the side. Jennie noticed it but was interrupted when Jisoo shakes her body.

Taehyung and Jennie looked at one another, "We don't mind. The sooner we resolve this whatever is going on, the happier we'll be." When the rest had split up to ensure that everything goes according to plan, Jungkook went up to Taehyung and Jennie who was on the lounge chair, enjoying each other's company.

"You look gloom," Jennie said when he sat at one of the lounge chairs. "Did the talking with Rosé didn't work out?" He shook his head slowly. "There's nothing else I could say to her, I love her with every breath I breathe." He sighed. "Wouldn't it be a shame if you died of suffocation?" He looked up meeting Jennie's eyes. "Rather than being suffocated, used that as your strength to keep on being alive. Surely you can do that. I didn't call you Ace for nothing."