26 : scenery

• I still wander wander next storyI want to make you mine •

I want to make you mine •

| Hamgye, Korea |

"What do you mean a private plane? I thought you didn't want one before?" Namjoon's voice was clearly confused, "Private plane and a car with no driver? Got it, stay safe Tae." Jin interrupted them. "Tae! Tell us what's going on? No more secrets please?"

"Sorry guys, this secret isn't mine to tell." He muttered when he saw Hamgye came to view. She was sleeping again, Taehyung was sure she slept all night but why did she seem too tired. Maybe she the constant fear of being abused kept her awake at night. God, he just wants to punch Kai so bad now.

"Jennie...jennie.." he stood on his knees, softly and slowly waking her up. "We've arrived, I'm getting you a private doctor back at my condominium first since you didn't want the local hospital." She nodded silently, her hands slightly shake when Taehyung lifts her up bridal style exiting the plane.

His suspicion was correct. Kai had drugged her with some kind of powerful one. It isn't a hallucinogen but the user can picture any incident that they hear clearly in their mind as if it really happened. Kai must have drugged her and fabricated her memories. Alongside it, he abused her causing her to have a constant fear of him.

"Jennie, do you want to see our pictures?" She nodded. There was really nothing for her to do. She wanted to have fresh air but that means having Taehyung carried her too since the wheelchair he asked for hasn't arrived yet. Taehyung doesn't say it out loud but she knows he was awake all night, watching. She still couldn't stop her shaking. Even when it was his.

"This is Jisoo, she's like your twin sister. You trust her the most. This is Jungkook, he's like your adopted younger brother, he views you and Jisoo as his sister." Taehyung pauses for a while, he debated on telling her that Jungkook is currently missing but he promised that he wouldn't lie to her again.

"Unfortunately we lost contacts for 3 months now but I'm sure if he heard you're back, he'll come running. And besides, we won't stop searching for him." Jennie frowned but return his smile, "I'm sure you'll find him, you did found me." Hearing her said that brought him hope.

"This two men beside you are Namjoon and Jin. They're your advisor for the company. They've been with you ever since you were little. This is Jimin and Hoseok. Hoseok knew you since you were little too but you know Jimin through another friend. They're the best at parties and you like throwing parties."

Taehyung picked up a picture of Yoongi and her, it was them smiling at one another by the piano. "This man is your ex-fiancé. Your father and his arranged it when you were little. Growing together you both were close and eventually fall in love. But he made a mistake and he decided to call the engagement off but you didn't want to. Currently, you both are still good friends, he still cares for you deeply."

"This two are Lisa and Rosé. You and Lisa are complicated. Best Frenemies I would say but you both care for each other. The reason why is because of your father business." Taehyung stopped for a while, searching for all his pictures with Jennie.

"The female from before." She pointed at one of the pictures. Taehyung was shocked to hear this. He didn't know Jennie had met with Rosé before. "You know her?" He asked, his shocked voice was very evident. "Actually I was there briefly at the garden party. She was stuck with you the whole time and I couldn't talk to you back then." Taehyung looked at her face and she looked scared, perhaps she was afraid he would be angry at her.

"So, you already at that time?" He asked, taking her hand in his, rubbing circles hoping she would stop fidgeting with her fingers. She nodded but shook her head. "Actually, Paris. You chase after me. I was scared of you at that time. You were screaming my name too." Taehyung couldn't stop smiling. His vision wasn't wrong. It was her. "I'm sorry for chasing you," she nodded.

"But, you've been missing for 5 years and people assumed that you were dead. I went around the world to search for you all those years, hoping that I can see you again, touch you, love you again. But I'm thankful that you're here now," he caresses her cheek softly. He took all of their pictures together and set it in front of her. "This is—"

"—my boyfriend?" Jennie interrupted him and he felt like crying. He had never heard her called him that. Not even 5 years ago. Oh at that moment he felt like kissing her, repeatedly declaring his love and promised to protect her over and over but he refrain himself for her sake.

"Actually.." he rubbed his nape, "we acted like lovers but we never had any declarations on that before." She formed an 'o' with her mouth. "Did I declare you as my marionette?" She asked and he nodded, "there was written contract and all." She frowned, "Then why didn't we declare our relationship? We don't need papers for that." She questioned herself with a pout.

"Yeah, you don't," Taehyung went closer and kissed her temples. "But we both know our feelings anyway." She smiled. "Then it's official, you're mine. My boyfriend." She smiled at him but turns into a frowned. "Why are you frowning?" Taehyung held her hands to his heart, "I'm not your Jennie. I'm not the Jennie you know." He slowly rests his hands behind her back, engulfing her into a hug. "Regardless of 5 years ago Jennie or the current Jennie, you're still Jennie. You are still my Jennie."

Taehyung must have been exhausted that he fell asleep in her lap when she was still looking at the pictures. The pictures brought a smile to her face. Her hands went towards his head as she carefully plays with his hair. "Thank you Taehyung." She touches the same ring as her, "I love you," It felt right saying those words to him.

a/n : enjoy a fluff taennie before we go to angst rosékook

a/n : enjoy a fluff taennie before we go to angst rosékook. Oops, spoiler. And also i have a new book called shush: the rebellion. It's about 4 girls seeking their revenge against a group of people. Check it out if you are interested in something similar like pretty little liars, gossip girl and elite.