24 : the truth

• oh,, it must be niceto love someone who lets you break them twice •

to love someone who lets
you break them twice •

| Milan, Italy |

"Kai is in Milan." 4 words. She stopped at the doors. She made sure to look around in case anyone else can see her. "It was difficult to get more information regarding Kai cause apparently he hasn't been in contact with WhiteWolves either. It's like he disappeared into thin air." Anyone can see the frustration that was in Yoongi's, Jimin's and Jisoo's voice.

"Talking about thin air, any news of Jungkook?" Taehyung asked while she could see Namjoon pacing around the room. "Negative. This is hopeless. I can't bribe even Sebastian, his butler." Jimin threw his hand in the air. "The key is Rosé," Her ears perk up at the mention of her name. "She told me that Jk hasn't been contacted with her at all."

Thanks, Taehyung for defending her but she lied. "God, can someone stop beating around the bushes and tell her the truth about what happened to him? He's not missing to be with Tzuyu!" Wait what does Jisoo mean? She wanted to burst inside and demands answers but she was afraid that they would stay silent again.

Thinking back, yesterday Namjoon said something about the name 'Jeon Jungkook' was gone even from the country's immigration. What did they mean by that? What happened to Jungkook? Her hands started to shake and she felt her breath hitching too fast. God, what if Jungkook...? Nope, she didn't want to think about it.

"Can someone just tell her the truth? Please, we lost Jennie when Tae couldn't tell the truth about Kai, we almost lost Jisoo when Jin couldn't tell the truth, we can't lose Jungkook too if the key is at Rosé." It was a shock to them to see Yoongi was the one who said that. "Yoongi..." Jisoo softly called out to him.

"Fcuk no, don't get sentimental on me. I'm allergic to emotions. Ew." He threw a disgusted face when all of his friends were eyeing him with love evident in their eyes. Jimin laughs and patted his back, "Yoongi's right, you guys are my family and Jungkook needs his family now. We can't slack around."

"So gameplan, Taehyung will be in charge of talking to Rosé, Namjoon and I will keep an eye on any movements regarding Kai with Baekhyun and Jimin as our backup back at Hamgye. Jisoo with the help of Lisa will be racing at Aeipathy for pieces of information regarding WhiteWolves and Jungkook too. Yoongi and Hoseok will be in charge of the CCTV in Milan. So, are we on? Two mission at once?" Jin asked for confirmation to all of them.

"Three. The key to what happened to Jennie is at Kai. Can't wait to beat the sht out of him." The guys hollered when Taehyung said that. "Spoken like truly a mafia heir." When she heard footsteps getting closer to the door, she ran as fast as she could and decided to settle at the veranda of the hotel. It was beside a bar, she could just make up an excuse later.

"Oh, great you're awake." Just like she predicted Taehyung wasted no time in telling her. "There's a night market in Milan, let's go there." She nodded, strolling at the night streets sounded really tempting to her. Although she was impatient to hear what he had to say.

The night strolls were hectic than she expected, they were set to return back to Hamgye the next day, how are they going to find Kai in the meantime. She was too preoccupied with the unique things she found at the vendors that she git herself distracted.

Taehyung was just staring straight at a direction that it weirded her out for some reason. "Taehyung!" She picked up a random item, "Look at this!" It was oddly weird that the person near him turn around, their back facing Taehyung's side. She watches as a woman pulled the person as they run the opposite direction they were in. Was the person trying ti harm Taehyung in some way? What if that was one of Kai's people?

The walk back to their hotel felt long, maybe it was because she knows that Taehyung will start telling her. "Jungkook," he started but paused. He must be arranging his words for her, everyone knows that she was sensitive. Too sensitive. "Just tell me, don't sugarcoat it, don't hide anything, just tell me the truth."

It was something that Taehyung really needed to learn. While the truth may hurt, he needed to realise that the lies would eventually kill someone. The truth can be accepted while the lies can't. Taehyung sighed. Yoongi was right, the lies he told caused Jennie to be hurt by him. If only he could tell her the truth. If.

"The last time I spoke to Jungkook was the last day everyone got into contact with him. That day he was preparing himself to end the engagement with Tzuyu. He was determined to get rid of everything just to be with you. He was willing to get rid of Jungkook's Ace, Python's heir to be with you. We are afraid the worst is happening now and he might need someone by his side before anything else happens to him. We want to be there for him but he's unreachable."

"This world..." he trailed, letting the cold breeze hits them. "This world can be pretty lonely if there is no one by your side. You can do unquestionably things without thinking straight. This world is like being stuck in a pit hole which eventually led to us being sucked into a black hole. So please, reach your hand to save Jungkook from the black hole."

Taehyung headed inside the hotel lobby and leave Rosé stunned in front of the grand door. "Jungkook's all alone?" She muttered to herself, fck her heart aches even more and she felt like she needed more oxygen. She pushed passed by the people as she went inside the elevators. She needed to call him.

She frantically runs no, dashed through the halls, swipe her the room card and ran towards her already packed suitcase. She twisted the numbers open as she dug into the suitcase for her phone. "God, please Jungkook." Her eyes kept watering. She felt guilty. Jungkook needed her. He needed her. She dialled the number as she waits. It didn't connect. She dialled it again and again. He needed her.

GUESS WHO IS ON THE ROLL WITH 5 UPDATES LESS THAN 24 HOURS ME!! 8 hours ago i updated three and an hour ago, updated another! Now another update and you can tell angst is my favourite