52 : forgive & forget

| Greece |

| Greece |

She stepped slowly into the room, he was looking out of the window. He smiled when he saw her approaching his bed. "Hey," He said softly. She had her head down, unable to look at him directly in his eyes. "You idiot!" She hit him softly on his leg. Tears were brimming her eyes.

"You idiot!" She repeated again wanting to hit him again but he pulled her in his arms, hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry Jisoo, I couldn't help myself but I would not think twice about sacrificing myself for you, for Jungkook, for Jennie, for any of you."

Her sobs grew louder and he didn't let her go until she settles in his arms. They stayed in the position until her cheeks were red from embarrassment. "Sorry," she slowly pulled away. "I thought I was going to lose you, I can't bear that thought of losing you." She sighed. He wiped the residue tears on her cheek. "You didn't lose me," A soft knock made them realised that they were not the only one in the world.

"Hey, sorry to bother you but we came to deliver some news." Jennie popped her head from the doorway. "You guys are always welcome," Jin said as he opens up his arms and Jennie ran to hug him. "You look pale," He said to Jennie after the hug. "Yeah, heard that I fainted." She chuckled, Taehyung, Lisa and Baekhyun crowd around his bed. "Thanks, Lis, you're a trooper." He fist-bumped her.

"You and Rosé will be fly from her to Hamgye tonight. Jisoo, Lisa and Baekhyun will be the one who accompanies you two. Jungkook is going back to us this evening. He needs to attend his brother's funeral too. The two of us need to sort our engagement and plan after all. Yoongi said that he bears some good news." Jin nodded, "Of course, even if we plan to have some daggers, knives, bullets around, it is still you're engagement party after all."

"Thank you for understanding, you don't have to worry about anything for the plan, Taehyung and I have it all sorted out. We're gonna go see Jungkook and Rosé now. Take care Jin." They waved goodbye and went towards Rosé's floor. Jennie smiled a mischievous one when she saw Jungkook just stood out of the door of Rosé's room.

She tiptoed next to him, peeking at Rosé. "Aren't you going to enter?" He was truly shocked to see her there. "Ah!" He almost shouted too loudly but held it. "You know what time is it right? We're going to go to Hamgye soon and you can't stall this moment for too long." Taehyung added from the sides. "It just, I've been thinking—"

"Don't." Jennie interrupted him. "When it comes to thinking, You and Rosé both are quick to jump to conclusions and assume how 'her/his life better without me in it' although, at heart, both of you guys know how wrong is that. I swear Jk if you back down this time, they won't be any more next time. If you want her in your life tell her if you don't then don't." She paused. "We're gonna see Rosé first, you stay back." Jennie and Taehyung slipped into the ward to see her. "And oh, Kooks? Forgive and forget. That's what Tae and I did."

He took a deep breath before he enters the room. "Hi," she acknowledges him first, "I love you," He immediately said shocking her in the process. "Jungkook--" He shook his head, looking at her. "I had never stopped loving you. I said this before, I said it again. I am willing to give up everything if I could be with you."

He sighed as he sat at the edge of her bed. She was refusing to meet her eyes. "Look at me Rosie, we all make mistakes. I made them, you made them but humans are bound to make one. But trust me when I say this. When I say I love you, it wasn't a mistake. I love you to the end of my life." he paused taking a deep breath.

"It was a mistake to force you to be my marionette. It was a mistake that I thought the Corona-Marionette contract would bind us together but not this time. I want a real one with you, no contracts, no master relationship, no dom-sub relationship either. The only contract that I would want is a marriage contract."

She looked at him, tears in her eyes. "Is that a proposal?" She wiped her tears away. "It sucks considering that we're in a hospital and I couldn't update a picture of us on Instagram with this hideous gown." She chuckled taking his hand. "I've never stopped loving you either." She kissed his hands. Both of them inch closer, closing the space between them. A knock made them realises where they was. "Rosé? We would need to run a thorough check before your flight tonight." A few nurses usher in.

Jungkook looked at Jennie standing at the doorway, signalling her head at him. "I'm going back to Hamgye after this. I have to attend my brother's funeral." He kissed her temples. "Jungkook... for what's it worth with your brother, I'm sorry." He nodded before joining Jennie and Taehyung.

| Hamgye |

"So, run with us through this." Jennie messaged her temples looking at her friend at the long table in the mansion. "I've been clubbing, here and there while giving news to what we assumed have contacts with either Kai and Chanyeol about your engagement party. We have to hope they'll accept our invitation. And rumours from courtesan said that WhiteWolves are joining forces with Kai. It's not confirmed but I think that's what going to happened anyway." Jimin swirled his glass wine.

"Yoongs?" Jennie looked at him. "Send out a word when I received a faint signalled. Just like Mini said, hopefully, they'll understand what our message is." Both Taehyung and Jennie nodded. "Joon?" Taehyung looked at him. "And just like you order, the guards will be hidden among the guest. The food preparation ready, the ball is ready. Everything is ready. You two just need your outfits and attend when it's time."