21 : right or wrong

• hold me like I'm more than just a friendgive me a memory I can usetake me by the hand while we do what lovers do •

hold me like I'm more than just a friend
give me a memory I can use
take me by the hand while we do what lovers do •

"Thank you for taking me on this trip, Taehyung." Rosé shyly smile at the man in front of her, she stares straight at his face, his hair was pushed back neatly to the sides, exposing his forehead making his face looked clearer, god must have sculpted him, she thought silently with a chuckle. They were in Milan since Taehyung needed to introduce himself to the higher-ups of SilverMoon. Namjoon was with Jin and Jisoo who was technically not a Marionette again decided to stay home.

"What's funny?" Taehyung unlink their arms when they had finished greeting with all the important people. "And oh, have I told you that you look great today? There are no bags under your eyes." Taehyung chuckled when she pinched him lightly. "You look handsome today although you always do," She smiled at him, but he frowned, when she realised what she just said, she speed walk towards the refreshments. Freaking Kim Taehyung. She felt a sudden rush of heat going through her cheeks.

3 months have passed after Taehyung had been newly appointed heir and Taehyung 'picked' her up after Lisa was off to Taiwan with Tzuyu since Jungkook went missing. She checked her pouch, right, she didn't bring her phone, Jungkook has been reaching her for weeks now and she lied to Taehyung saying that Jungkook's been the one ignoring her. She should have told her friends that Jungkook was trying to keep in touch with her but she refused but she wanted to be selfish for once since she's comfortable being behind Taehyung.

Taehyung has been unexceptionally nice to her saying that he understands how she felt and she has been abusing his kindness, gaining his pity. He quoted, "I'm making sure you don't fall into the same hell hole I was with drinking and pills, no worries." Every time she thanked him. It felt nice being with another man for a chance but she knows it is wrong, but she hated it when Taehyung would think about Jennie when she shouldn't feel this way.

"Hey, you okay? Did you drink the liquor?" Taehyung's face was filled with concern, "God I hate this situation, Jungkook's missing and our group is falling apart," He sighed looking at Namjoon and Jin whose faking their friendliness in front of the higher-ups. "Don't you miss him?" Rosé looked at Taehyung and knew what he wanted her to say, 'Yes, every day' but that wasn't the case with her, she didn't miss him, she didn't think about him once.

She looked towards her hands and unconsciously rubbed her empty ring finger. "You don't have to answer, your habits, whenever you think of him, are still there." She looked up to his face, wanting to scream 'that's not true,' that would be lying to him again and Rosé didn't like that she has been lying to him too much now.

"Hey, this is a party, right? So, let's dance once," She pulled his hand and onto the crowds. She rested her left hand on his shoulders, pulled his hand to her hips, while the other hands were entangled. "Dance," she chuckled as both of their feet starts moving to make sure to blend into the crowds. "Haven't dance in forever, I apologize if I step at your feet," She said that and immediately did.

"Ack!" Taehyung sways their bodies together to help her from falling, "Sorry, sorry," she muttered between laughs. "You know you're wearing heels right,?" He said in between laughs, Rosé pouted, "Can't help it, told you that I haven't dance in forever." They both chuckled, "Tae," Jin patted his shoulders causing both of them to stop. "Our head cleans up team are eager to see you, sorry Sé," Jin said sorry but he didn't look like it.

Rosé simply nodded as she went towards a bench, a striking hooded red gown caught her attention before Namjoon blocked her view. "Have Jungkook contact you by chance?" Typical Namjoon, straightforward. He doesn't beat around the bushes for answers, "Are you suspecting something?" Two can play this game, Namjoon.

"No, but are you supposed to be suspected? Tzuyu has been helping us greatly, rumours said his parents got rid of the name, 'Jeon Jungkook', even in the country's immigration. We are just worried about him and can't say that I'm surprised you are here as Taehyung's companion when the 'old you', nope the 'real you' would be frantic, would scream at us telling to search for him, would ask Yoongi and Jimin for help."

Rosé stared straight into his eyes, his eyes were filled with frustration. Surely anyone would be but Rosé was done playing this sick game, she was done waiting for Jungkook only to be left aside, she was done being called Jungkook's marionette, and she was done being Jungkook's lover. She was done with Jungkook.

"No, this is the real me, the one before I met Jungkook, I'm done Namjoon. I'm done being Jungkook's, now would you stop associate Jungkook with me, I have no idea where he is." She brushed past him and deeper into the gardens, "but miss, you haven't talked to him yet," she heard two women voices, she hid behind one of the bushes but close enough to hear them talking.

"I don't want Kai to be angry at you, if it's only me, it's fine." That voice sounded oddly similar to someone she knew, but it must be a coincidence, right? She was about to follow them again but a hand pulled her, "Rosé? It's a cliff, be careful." It was Taehyung, he looked like he had run to where she was. Maybe he was afraid that she'll fall.

That night while the four of them were eating dinner, Rosé was too preoccupied with her own thoughts to follow their conversation. She was debating whether to tell Taehyung or not, some part of her said yes but some no. But yet she should tell them that Kai's people were there right? Kai has been missing too. When Taehyung asked her what's wrong, she lied to him again, saying that she was thankful that he brought her to Milan too. She didn't want to tell him that he was a step closer to Jennie.

Let's imagine Taehyung looked like this which made Rosé flustered

Let's imagine Taehyung looked like this which made Rosé flustered. Hair colours are find according to how you guys imagine them. (Unless really stated there)

 (Unless really stated there)