32 : from the heart

| North Hamgye |

| North Hamgye |

"I guess you didn't care about me enough. I did. I gave up everything for you. No, I guess you didn't love me enough or was I the only one who loves you? I did. I was the one who asked for the break because you didn't seem to trust me enough. when the thing with Chanyeol happened, I trusted you, I just didn't trust him." That voice. The voice that's she been longing. 3 months or have it been 4 months now? She hasn't seen the date for today yet.

"Stop, stop, listen to me." She tried hard to pull him yet he was pushing her away. "Tell me the truth," he said softly that it came out like a whispered. "I love you, please." He shook his head, "no, the truth. I already know the lies." She shook her head furiously, trying to catch up with him. "Please, listen to me. I love you, I do, I can't live with you." She tried to make him stay, she tried. She really did yet it wasn't working.

She felt warm tears on her face, "Rosé," barely an audible whispered. She was weeping. "Rosé, get up. We can't stay here." She looked up to see Jennie, crying, her whole body was shaking. Few bruises were formed on top of her old ones. "Where's Tae-taehyung?" The female shook her head. "Taehyung... he..." Gunshots were the last thing she heard before she blacked out and fell to the ground with a hard thud.

Bam! She hit her head on the cars' window. "Sorry, bumpy road." She heard Taehyung said, looking at the rearview mirror. "Here you go," Jennie handed her a tissue. "You were crying in your sleep." She said softly, her eyes were elsewhere. The ride was silent except for the occasional sounds from the road. "I had a dream just now," she paused studying both of their expressions. Taehyung's eyes were sad while Jennie's was blank.

She never really learn how to read Jennie's expression, even the 5 years ago her. "It was a bittersweet dream I would say, it was nice since I got to see his face but his words killed me. It got me thinking back our relationship. Maybe it was true that he was only the one who carried our love and I was only looking for comfort or protection. Or perhaps I liked the idea of someone who's always there for me. Like a fairytale princess, hoping for a knight in her shining armour." She sighed.

"Do you want to give up now?" She looked up to see Jennie staring back at her but through the mirrors. Rosé felt her mouth went dry, did it sounded like she wanted to give up. "Aren't you being here, risking your life says something? I don't really remember how I see you guys but I'm sure everyone here feels the same. We are all thinking the same way, 'we hope Ace is ok', 'we just want Ace to know we're here for him'," Jennie paused but Rosé sighed. "I'm not that kind girl people thought I am."

"You know, when I woke up 5 years later, I thought Kai was protecting me from you guys. He chained me up, beat me so I can't walk without him but I stayed cause I thought I had nowhere else to go. But my gut feelings were telling me that wasn't where I belong. I remember people use to tell me to make my decision relying on the brain, I did and I stuck with Kai. But when I rely on my heart instead, I found you guys. So Khloris, if all this while you've been using your brain to make a decision, listen to your heart this time."

Rosé felt like crying again. Making a decision relying on her heart. That was what got her and Jungkook together in the first place. She didn't have to rack her brains for answers if she loves Jungkook as much as he loves her, her heart was already screaming enough that she loves him more than her brain could say. All those 5 years, she was hoping that they would work out. If her heart wasn't in love with him, she wouldn't have a problem returning his rings when he asked for the first time.

Oh, how could she be so stupid, in Paris she acted with her gut feelings and kissed him underneath the Eiffel Tower. She let out a low chuckled, "God, I've been so stupid all this while." She laughed again. "I mean sorry to interrupt but yeah Khloris, you're so stupid." She heard Lisa through the in-ear monitors. "Shut up Eos. You're gonna get a beating from me when I see you later."

"Ooh, kinky." They all heard Baekhyun said. "Ew, I'm surprised it wasn't Icarus who said that," Jisoo added. "Man, Alpha beat me to it, if I wasn't injured, I would have said it first," Jimin added. She could hear chuckles coming from all sides. Finally, she feels a thousand times better than she was after she'd returned. Now only Jungkook is missing, then finally their broken yet still shining family will be complete.

The ride was silence for a while until they heard Yoongi's voice. "Cronus, Astrape, Rm, Hope, Alpha, Eos, Icarus. Change of plans, changing the route to the lighthouse. A villager confirms a new face has been spotted around the lighthouse. We need to hurry though, the weather isn't on our side. Viper, Vixen and Khloris, if you guys arrive first, begin the search and we'll follow suit after. I heard there's some hiking to do." Yoongi told them all.

"Affirmative. Cronus, I'll wait for you in the car." Jisoo said and everyone could tell she was running. "Picking you up first Rm, Alpha in 10 minutes," Hope said, the engines of his car were clearly heard. "Eos? I'm with Icarus walking back to the car. Waiting for you." Suga said again. "Okay, running at full speed towards the direction now," Lisa said. "If I'm not mistaken, the lighthouse is on the road ahead, I don't think it's possible to bring a car. We should park here and hike our way through." Jennie said when they parked the car.

"Do you want to climb this hill? You're still not fully recovered." Rosé looks towards Taehyung who really looked concerned over his girlfriend. Right, just now he told them how he had found Jennie and the fact it's been less than a week after they went back from Milan. She must have holding on the pain because she wants to find Jungkook. "Viper, can I have a gun?" Rosé said, and the both of them looked shocked.

"For comfort, I guess." She chuckled. "You and Vixen can follow up behind slowly, don't force yourself Vixen, we're all worried about you too. I can go ahead first alone, you don't have to protect me too, Viper." Taehyung looked unsure as he checked the bullets and gave her spare bullets too. "If anything happens please tell us, the car is our safe place. Meet back here in 2 hours tops." Taehyung reminded her. In her mind, she chanted, 2 hours or not she is going to find Jungkook and bring him home.

 In her mind, she chanted, 2 hours or not she is going to find Jungkook and bring him home

a/n : this is all fictional including the characteristics. :)