42 : reunion

"Wake up," She felt something or more precisely someone nibbling her ears softly

"Wake up," She felt something or more precisely someone nibbling her ears softly. "I'm tired..." She groaned when he pulled her to sit up. She felt her body was being carried and the sleep immediately vanish from her when she felt that she was soaking wet. "Taehyung!" She screamed when he dropped her into the private swimming pool.

She swam to the surface and ran back into the bathroom. "You're gonna mop the floor!" She threw another towel at him as he chuckled. After she had taken her bath, she sat in front of the vanity mirrors, examining how her bruises were almost gone. Taehyung went behind her and blow dry her hair.

"Sorry love, we have an appointment to attend as much as you love to cuddle for some more." She glared at him while she applied some concealer on her bruises. "So, what's the plan for today?" He grinned looking at her.

"It's a surprise and you'll need to be blindfolded for the whole ride." Jennie raised an eyebrow as she stared at his reflection in the mirror. "I'm not sure if that's kinky or spooky. You're not gonna go into a forest and bury me right?"

"Oh no! Plan B." He teased her. "Come on, I've picked your outfit. So let's get dress." He pulled her hand and show her the dress. "I'm scared of whatever you're planing my love." He laughs wholeheartedly as they walked towards the car. He showed her a blindfold and helped her with it.

Few rides later, she was getting impatient. "I'm suffocating, can I take this off now?" He hummed, "Yeah, we're almost at the gates." He raised his hand as a signal and the guards let them in through the gates of the mansion. "Kim Taehyung." She paused looking at him. "I freaking hate you!!!"

"Come on," he pulled her hand when she didn't want to get out of the car. "No..." she weakly protests. "Come on, your father is in so is your grandfather." He nudged her slightly on her shoulders. "You know what's the worst combination, my father and my grandfather. They never never agreed on anything without one trying to pick up a dagger."

"Besides, what in the world I'm going to tell them anyway, 'hey it's your favourite girl, I survived I don't know how tall the cliff was, I didn't ask the person who asked me cause he fcking beat me up, I lost some memories too and now I'm back'?" Taehyung looked at her and chuckled.

"Exactly that," He walked through the doors, taking her hand in his. "You survived a bullet, you survived a cliff, you survived mentally unstable person, you survived a tornado, you'll survive two old men of your blood." He knocked on the door as he waits for them to signal them in. When they did, he pushed both doors open, revealing Jennie to them.

They were drinking perhaps. The glass slipped from their touch causing the whiskey and chardonnay they drunk spilt to the floor. "I...I" her father was startled, shocked confused and her grandfather for the first time in her life, she saw him cried.

Taehyung grabbed her hand in his as he walked closer to the men, patting their shoulders. Her grandfather was the first one to hug her. Affection from him shocked her. Then come to her father hugging her too. She was stunned to say.

"So Han huh," her grandfather sighed, glaring at his son. "I told you they were trouble." Taehyung's eyes dart from Jung Ii to Master Jang watching them tense up. "We're asking for suggestions, father, grandpa. We want to end this." Jennie said as she took a sip of her tea.

"Well, I supposed you've already figured it out how to lure him out but I'm assuming you want others alternative with doesn't require any sacrifices." Master Jang said. Jennie nodded. "Father, are you still in contact with Mr Han?" Her father shook his head. "They've also lost contact with their son."

"Hmm, do we really have no choice?" Taehyung places her hand on top of his. "If you don't want to do this, we'll figure out how to lure him out another way. We can't risk losing you again," he tilted her chin to make her look at him. She closed her eyes, "no, I have to do this."

"So.. what is your plan?" Her father looked at her, "we'll offer you support to fight Kai and end this family's revenge." He said again. "Don't worry, what Kai really wants is to take revenge on me, since he probably blames me for our mother's wrong-doing and I'll be sure the rest won't get harmed in this. Maybe this is best if only I stood against him and it's best if you get out of his sight."

"No, please Tae, we already talked about this. We said we fight through this together. And believe me, we will just promise me you won't go on without telling me. That you won't disappear without a trace. Cause I need you more than ever." Her grandfather cleared his throat. "Taehyung, I hope you realise that this is not your fault and you are not to blame with whatever Kai is facing."

"This happens because your mother fell in love with your father. A love that no one could have see-through nor no one would dare to prevent. Is it truly wrong when you believe that your destiny is with someone else's? Although leaving the child was wrong but the rice has become porridge and we shouldn't cry over spilt milk. Presumably, I would suggest a peace offering would be better than bloodshed."

a/n : I can't wait to start metanoia that im so sorry that I've been really losing interest in this book

a/n : I can't wait to start metanoia that im so sorry that I've been really losing interest in this book. I guess this is what happens when I'm too excited over another book.