30 : mission pt. 4

• but tonight you're a strangersome silhouette •

but tonight you're a stranger
some silhouette

| North Hamgye |

"Stop!" Screams were heard from everyone. Running from all different directions. "Jungkook!!"

| 5 hours ago |

The birds chirping can even be heard when they were on the high grounds of the condominium. She stood up slowly but dropped the fork on the table. A pair of feet dash through into the room. "I can do it," she said firmly, "I can walk myself, it's okay." He nodded silently but still offered his hand for her to take.

She looks towards his dressing and sees that buttons were undone and his hair was slightly in a mess. She reaches up slowly and fixes his hair for him. "Did I do this to you often? It felt really right for some reason." She chuckled, helping him buttoned his shirt. "Play with my hair?" He asked, sipping his tea in between. "Yeah, you love them." He kissed her cheeks.

"Come on," he pulled her towards a table where he had set their breakfast before. "Does your ankles still hurt?" He asked, one hand massaging her thighs while one was sipping his tea. "It does a little but I can stand up now so it's healing." He nodded, "tell me if you feel somewhere is hurting. Don't push yourself too much. Take your time." She nodded enjoying their meals.

"Didn't you say today, your friend is all off to find Jungkook?" She remembers hearing the conversation he had before with their friends. She felt bad that he couldn't go because of her but she was afraid of the rest of them for some reason. She felt unsafe without him but she doesn't want to burden him. "Hm? Yeah, Jin and Hoseok are going to South, Namjoon and Jimin to East and the girls to West. Yoongi and Baekhyun stayed behind as backup. And I am too."

"So, no one is going to North Hamgye? I believe there was this one place, the lighthouse. It's a little bit far from town as it is located on top of a cliff. Cars can't access the road there. It's a very special place." She continues eating her food. "Why is that?" He was curious. He didn't come from Hamgye so he didn't exactly know what each district was about. "Oh, from the lighthouse, you can see the whole Hamgye."

"But what about East Hamgye's hills?" He asked again. "Oh, you meant the racing track? From there you can only see East and Hamgye town but not the whole district. From the lighthouse, you can see all, South, East, West and North." She smiled as she picked up the dishes. Taehyung was silent for a while. "Let's go."

"Huh?" Jennie turns around facing him. "When you fall from the cliff, Jungkook was one of the people that I always see whenever I sat at the cliff. I remembered him asking something of how does it feels to fall from such a height, I'm not saying he might jump but he might be there." He walks towards their bedroom as he changed clothes and picked comfortable clothes for her too.

"Tae, from town to North takes the longest unless you want to use the shortcuts with its steepest route." She walks towards the bedroom and saw he was changing clothes. "Then, we must move now." He smiled. "When the rest has confirmed if Jk isn't at any of their locations, we might just catch him at North before he goes somewhere else." His smile looks unsure, Jennie was sure he didn't want to make the same mistakes twice, she rests her hands on top of his hoping that will give him a shoot of confidence. "We'll find him."

"Trust me, I won't let anything harm you." He looked to the side seeing the female was watching out of the windows. She looks towards him, a sad smile on her face, "I'm just thinking about Jungkook," she paused, "I hope he knows that we all care about him." Taehyung looks at her and nodded. "I'm gonna ask the situation with the guys, let's stay at the inn in front of North's entrance." He rests his hand on top of her thighs, rubbing it softly.

| present |

The waves was calming her in a way no one else can. But it was the calm before the storm, she felt her hair was being grabbed by someone. "Ah!" The force that pulled her back was strong. "Ya lookin' for Ace eh? Ace's girl? We might have a problem with ya" It was a group of men that had knives with them. "Ya gonna take us to Ace." One of the men pointed a knife at her throat, she gulped in fear. Suddenly she heard gunshots, "sorry, but you're gonna have to let her go." A man voice but she couldn't see it clearly.

Everything went like a flash of lightning. One second she was on the man's arms next she was let free and another hand pulled her to their back. She closes her eyes until she heard the voice. "Let's go, no time to lose." She looked up to see Taehyung with a few men behind him, "We'll handle this. Suga already told us." Soon she heard female voices calling out to her. "Khloris! Thank god, you're okay." She felt like crying when she hugged the person back. "I'm sorry Astrape." She whispered.

It was dark when Jennie woke up again, the skies were grey, it's gonna rain soon. She looks to her left and saw a note left by Taehyung. 'Meeting the rest outside, there's a gun just in case you need reassurances. She picked up the gun went to the fireplace to warm herself up. The warm fire was calming to her as if there was someone next to her. The warmness was similar to Taehyung's.

Then she heard it clearly, footsteps in the cabin. The cabin was divided into separates rooms. It was fairly large as Taehyung had shown a picture of it to her before they start the journey. He also had told her that he rents out the whole cabin. Unless Taehyung had returned, there's no way someone else is there. She was afraid someone might have broke in. She was still injured from Kai's abused and she hadn't picked up the gun in forever.

She tiptoed downstairs, careful to make any noise. She went to the kitchen first, the gun is still tightly in her hand. She passed by the dining hall, making her way into the living room but it was still empty. "Where's Taehyung?" She heard men voices. "Checking up on the girls." another one answered. She walks slowly towards them, she saw the faces before in the pictures. She must have made a noise or were they as alert as she was. "Jennie?" A man, Yoongi perhaps walks closer but was pulled back by Namjoon was it? "Who are you?" He pointed the gun at her.

a/n : if people are wondering why jennie is still weak, this events happens in a span of less than a week after she returned from milan

a/n : if people are wondering why jennie is still weak, this events happens in a span of less than a week after she returned from milan. In milan, when she woke up after rui was killed, her legs were broken by kai