55 : end

| Hamgye |

| Hamgye |

"I've dreamt about this day too many times." A chuckled left his mouth, his rubs circles on her hands. They were holding hands and hear each other but they didn't see each other. The priest insisted on putting a curtain to block their views before each other. Badluck to see the wife before the wedding they say.

"Is this how you've expected it to be? For me, I haven't dreamed of getting married anytime soon. Growing up, I saw how my parents love one another and it made me wished that I had the same type of love as they do. Watching how my father would stay up late to take care of my mother when she was sick truly proves the in sickness and health." She sighed.

"Then is our love is what you've expected?" He asked playing with her engagement ring. "It's more than I've wanted. Even before we got married it seems like we've already tackled the sickness and health part. We also tend to bruises along the way." They both laugh.

"Hey, sorry for interrupting your moment but it's time," Jisoo told them both. "Thank you Jisoo, well I see you later." She felt a kissed being planted at her palms and footsteps growing distant. "I can't believe you're getting married." Jisoo helps her with her dress, bouquets in her hand. "You've been saying that since last month Jisoo." She laughs.

"When you were 10 you said you were pretty sure that Jin and I would get married first." She smiled. "Hey, seems like time changed and as much as you hate it. You're next anyway. Jungkook said that he didn't want to step over you." She laughs.

"At least he has decency. Jin did propose to me first while he was in the hospital in Greece." Jennie looked at her shocked, "Wait paused. You're already engaged?!" She said a little too loudly. "Words engaged." She shrugged.

"I don't have the Corona ring yet since with all the Kai thing, wedding preparation and all we haven't had time to design our new symbol ring. We decided to merge and all. With Crystalight Resort and his hotels. We're taking over the tourism after all."

"Lisa's back right?" Jennie looked at the female beside her, "yeah, Baekhyun begged and kneels to his knee for her hand in marriage. Apparently, he works under Namjoon now as intel which also means he works under you too. Marriage isn't that long till I think the next two years? They both are too wild after all."

The cathedral came to view. "This is it," She said to Jisoo. Jisoo went ahead as her father was there to her and his grandfather next to him. "You look beautiful if only your mother could see you now." He wiped the tears that almost fell. "Do you have a dagger in you?" Her grandfather whispered to her. He always reminded her to bring it everywhere.

"Always." She took both of their hands as they stood side to side with her. When the doors open, she steps into a flower-strewn cathedral filled with their closest friends and guest. "Everyone, please rise." The pastor called to their attention.

"Taking a deep breath, she begins to walk down the aisle. She could see the people that work under her and also Mrs Cha and Mr Song. Walking further, she saw Irene, Seulgi, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok. They nod at her and returns her smile. She saw Jieun, Jihyun and Taehyung's grandmother there.

Jennie walks further and saw Lisa next to Rosé and Jungkook and next to them were Jin and Namjoon. Jennie walks up the steps to where Jisoo, her maid of honour is waiting to hold her bouquet. She smiled at her. Baekhyun stands across from her as Taehyung's best man, wearing an unbiased grin. And stepping out in front of him is Taehyung.

She smiled happily back at Taehyung, whose eyes are glistening with emotion. She takes her hand in his, "There aren't words to describe how beautiful you look right now." She smiled, "I'm just trying to keep up with my handsome fiancee." He grins, "I'm the one who needs to keep up." they both look at the pastor as he starts the speech.

Taehyung brushes a thumb across her knuckles as he holds her hands. The pure joy in his eyes when he he looks at her was almost overwhelming. "Your vows," The pastor looked at Jennie first.

"Taehyung, you mean the world to me. You taught me how to love when I thought I was incapable of love. I always wanted love that mirrors how my parents did. Although it wasn't like how I imagine considering how far we've been through together I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. You are my moon, star and sun. You light me up when I was this dark, night sky. As long as you stand by me, I promise to stand by you, holding your hand through everything,"

Taehyung gently squeezes her hands. He takes a deep breath and begins to speak. "Jennie, I thought I knew who I was, but you've made me see a side of myself that I never realised I had. There were so many times I feared that this moment, standing up here beside you, wouldn't happen. Or that our lives together might be cut short. But you have a way of changing the odds... of making the impossible happen. Every moment with you feels alive with possibility. " He paused.

"Thank to you I am a better man. I promise to love you, honour you, cherish you. To support you, fight for you, and inspire you.. as you have always done for me. No matter what the future holds for us, I know that together is where we're meant to be." The pastor continues and after bidding their yes, they exchange the rings and kiss as husband and wife. The whole cathedral cheered as they see them together. Finally. Now and forevermore. 

"That was a beautiful vow, is Taehyung secretly into poetry?" Rosé rest her head on his chest. "Oh come on, I'll write you a better one." Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah, you better or else I walk down the aisle again until you write to me the most beautiful vow." She smiled. "I'm just happy that we're all happy."