16 : reality

16 : reality

"KEEP your eyes peeled and wide open," Yoongi reminded them through their in-ear monitor

"KEEP your eyes peeled and wide open," Yoongi reminded them through their in-ear monitor. "Gosh, Irene really did a great job with the exterior of this casino, makes me wanna bet something." Lisa snickered as she admired the decoration that adorned the casino.

"Well she did get some help from me," The rest laughs silently. "I can see Yoongi's smug face from here," Hoseok pointed out from afar as he and Baekhyun were enjoying their time at the bar.

"Tae, you good?" Jungkook approach his friend when he noticed that he was just staring at the sparkling lights on the ceiling. The lights seemed more interesting than anything that was happening in the busy casino. "Rosé is looking for you," He simply says pointing towards a room full of velvet chairs.

"You ought to do something soon," He added as he picked himself up, walking towards the stairs that led to a balcony in which the guests can see the whole casino from there. Jungkook nodded, stealing a quick glance at Rosé whose chatting with Seulgi before looking back at Taehyung's figure.

Jungkook wasn't sure if going back to Rosé would be the best option, it was a battle between his own morales with his own desires. His heart is telling him to just escape his own responsibility to be with Rosé, but some part of him is afraid of the consequences not him but at Rosé instead. "Rosie..." He walks towards both the female getting their attention.

"I'll give you two space," Seulgi rests her hand on Rosé's shoulders before giving them privacy. "Do you still mean it when you told me you love me?" Jungkook asked as her eyes were looking at her fingers instead of him. "What's the point when there's nothing that can change our fate?" Rosé sadly looks down avoiding his gaze.

"Rosé look at me," Jungkook tilted her chin, making her face him. "I am willing to fight for you. I am willing to risk everything I have for you. I am willing to get rid of Python's Ace for you. I am willing to walk this Earth being a traitor to his family for you, if only you complied to my selfish desire by waiting for me." Rosé felt like her heart was about to burst and she felt tears coming out from her eyes.

"I...I... Can you give me time to think this over? I think I need to be at the right state of mind to think this through," Rosé avoided his gaze as she thinks through. She needed her friends opinion but the problem was she and Jisoo are not in speaking terms and Lisa would definitely call her an idiot. But Jennie...Jennie was different, she took the shoot for Taehyung, she rather let herself get hurt than Taehyung.

Baekhyun, Lisa and Hoseok were chatting and betting with themselves as they watched the roulette spun, "Gosh I feel lucky tonight, pay up Lis, Baek." Hoseok rubs his hand together watching the thing starting to lose its momentum and could stop at any moment now. Baekhyun chuckled softly hearing the excitement in Hoseok's voice.

His eyes caught a glance of someone familiar and he had to turn his head twice to doublecheck again."Hell," Baekhyun muttered silently, "Oh hell no," He passed by the crowd in the casino, as he ran upstairs, "Baek?" Hoseok asked but was too late when he saw Baekhyun running, "Guys, Baek saw something. Trailing him now." Hoseok alerted his friends, "Baek?" Taehyung asked when he noticed Baekhyun looking around.

"Come with me," Baekhyun simply says as he catches his breath. Jungkook soon followed them, "What's going on?" He asked but the only response he got was Taehyung shrugging his shoulders as they entered the emergency exit area. Baekhyun pointed up, "I think I saw Whitewolves!" He finally told them as he ran up the stairs.

At the roof of the building there stood 3 people with a full cape and hooded, "We've been waiting for you, Baek." opened his arms wide as if he was inviting Baekhyun to join them. "What are you doing here Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked with rage as he stands in a defensive position. Chanyeol was looking around and his eyes were darting from Baekhyun to the cellphone in his hands.

"We have to stop them," Jungkook told them and the two of them nodded, the three of them charge towards the group and all of them jumped in front of Chanyeol as he makes an escape, "You are a coward Chan!" Jungkook called out to him as he ran after Chanyeol. Seeing Chanyeol definitely brings his blood to boil again.

"Retreat!" Chanyeol called them out and the rest of them got the signalled, they all avoided the attacks that was being thrown to them before they run towards the end of the building. "A traitor like you won't have mercy next time, Baek." One of the men called out before he dropped from the building.

Taehyung who was still fighting with one of them tried to remove the hood of them but failed when they managed to kick him at the shin, releasing his grip. He ran after them and managed to catch a glimpse of their face, "...Jennie?" Taehyung chased after the female and pulled her hood, exposing herself to him. "W-what?"

author's rambling goshhh this was so hard to write cause im slowllllyyyy losing interest in the story but im trying and really trying hard to update all of my books

author's rambling
goshhh this was so hard to write cause im slowllllyyyy losing interest in the story but im trying and really trying hard to update all of my books. i feel like combining this book and 7 rings for reasons but ughhhh im stuck. the only book that i can write nowadays are Noir.. maybe i should combine the prequel book (7rings) with this so that it will look longer lol. im sorry but ill try to update if i can. major writer's block for this one and im the type that if i stop writing then i wont have the motivation at all to continue again. and that's why i am not a big fan of sequel and prequels cause i know most of you guys are asking for the sequel to 'skinny love' but i just ugh everything is too much.